Ch.12 Frozen heart

Now at the motel called the 'Dream Inn', Crystal, Macy, and Elena met up with Brooke Page in the lobby where she was on her laptop. Brooke being the daughter of the Narrators was the know it all of Storybrooke, for she was the only one not cursed and knows everything and everyone in Storybrooke.

"Hey girls" she said when they entered the lobby.

"Hey Brooke" Elena said as she turned to Crystal "Crystal this is Brooke, and Brooke I'm pretty sure you know who she is."

"I do" Brooke smiled "Hi Crystal."

"Hi" Crystal smiled.

"So what do you need my help with?" Brooked asked.

"Well we were wondering if you can see if my sister is here in Storybrooke."

"Oh you told them about your sister?"

"You know about my sister?"

"I know everything about everyone."

"So do you know if she's here?"

"Noelle's her name right?"

"Yeah."

"Well I remember that she wasn't at Ever After when the curse happened, so she's probably not here."

"Then how is that ice wall staying up?" Macy asked.

"She has to be here" Crystal said "She's the only one besides my parents with the same powers as me."

"Maybe I can look her up" Brooke said as she turned to her laptop "The Storybrooke website has the name of all the residents, it may of upgraded and I didn't know about it."

So the girls gathered around Brooke as she went to the Storybrooke website and looked up the residents.

"Okay I'm gonna scroll down" she told Crystal "And if you see a picture of your sister, point to it."

"Okay" Crystal said as Brooke started to scroll down the pictures of the residents.

Just then Julie entered.

"Hey I'm back" she said as she went up to them "Did you find anything yet?"

"Well we're just scrolling through all the residents to see if Crystal can find her sister" Elena explained.

"Oh my God that's my old school picture" Macy said with disgust as she looked at her picture.

"Wait" Crystal's eyes widen as Brooke stopped "Scroll up a bit."

Brooke scrolled up as Crystal pointed to a picture.

"Her" she pointed to a picture of Noelle.

"Are you sure that's her?" Brooke asked.

"Yes, I recognize her face anywhere."

"Well it doesn't say her name is Noelle" Julie said "It says her name is Faith Starling."

"Well if she wasn't cursed into Storybrooke" Elena said "She must of changed her name."

"But how did she get here?" Macy wondered.

"Hold on" Crystal's eyes widen as she pointed to the screen "Those two pictures under her, that's Jackie Frost and Northwind!"

"You mean those two siblings we went against?" Macy said surprised.

"Yeah" Crystal said surprised.

"Oh my God" Julie gasped as she looked at their pictures "I didn't recognized them, they look like normal people now."

"Well it says that Northwind is now Ned Reynolds" Brooke said "And Jackie is now Jessie Reynolds."

"And they both work with Faith at 'Frosty's Ice Cream'" Elena added.

All of a sudden, Julie gave a small gasp as she suddenly collapsed to the floor.

"Julie!" everyone gasped as they surrounded her.

They then watched in shock as a strand of her hair suddenly turned white.

"What's happening?" Macy gasped as she touched Julie but quickly pulled away "And why is she so cold?"

"Let me see" Crystal said as she examined Julie "Oh my God."

"What?" everyone asked with a worried look.

"It seems that ice magic has struck her heart" she said with a worried look.

"What?" they all gasped.

"There's ice in her heart, we need to get her warm now."

"Well we don't have any wood for the fireplace" Macy said.

"Don't worry" Elena said "I know where we can go."

Everyone then took Julie to the the mayor's house. Since the mayor was also Elena's dad, he let them in as they placed Julie on the couch near the lit up fireplace. Julie's hair that started to turn more white as Elena placed a blanket on her.

"How did she get ice in her heart?" Macy asked with a worried look.

"It has to be Noelle" Crystal said nervously "I mean she's the only one here who's capable of doing this, and it can't be me cause I would never freeze Ashlynn's heart."

"Then how do we save her?" Elena asked.

"The only way to cure a frozen heart is with true love, so that would mean Hunter."

"I'll call him" Macy said as she started to call Scott.

But inside the animal shelter, Scott didn't hear his phone ring due to him being in the back as his phone was up front. But as he putting things in a closet, the door opened as Jackie stepped in. She then made her way to the back where she saw Scott putting things in a closet.

She gave a sneaky smile as she made her way to him. Scott didn't notice her for his back was turned to her, but as he was working, Jackie suddenly pushed him into the closet and shut the door.

"Hey!" he yelled as he tried to open the door, but Jackie held onto it as she slid a broom through the handle so it wouldn't budge.

"Let me out!" Scott yelled as he banged on the door.

But Jackie just gave a sneaky smile as she left.

Back at the mayor's house, Macy kept trying to call Scott, but no answer.

"He's still not answering" she said with disappointment.

"But we need him in order to save Julie" Brooke said.

"Then what do we do?" Elena asked.

"We have to find him" Crystal said "If we don't hurry up, Julie's heart will fully freeze and she could die."

"What?" they all gasped.

"We have to look for him."

"Well in that case" Brooke said "I know how we can get everyone to look for Scott."

Pretty soon Hailee was doing a live cast on Julie's frozen heart in front of the mayor's house.

"This is your best idea?" Crystal asked Brooke.

"Everyone watches Hailee's live cast" Brooke said "Even Scott, since he's not answering his phone, maybe he'll watch this and come."

But on one side of town, Reyna Quinn, also known as Duchess Swan, daughter of the Swan Queen, and Natalie Parker, who was really Faybelle Thorn, daughter of the Dark Fairy from Sleeping Beauty watched Hailee's live cast on Reyna's phone when a thought came to them.

"I bet it was Crystal who froze her heart" Natalie said.

"Yeah" Reyna agreed "I mean she's the only one with snow powers here."

"And in her fairytale, she's suppose to be the villain."

But as they walked away, sitting on a bench, Noelle looked up from her phone as the girls walked away. She then put on a sneaky smile, her plan was working.