Ch.20 The trap

(Flashback) After their date, Jackson took Crystal back home where they stood upon the balcony and gazed at the colors in the sky.

"I had a really fun time today" Crystal smiled.

"Me too" he smiled back "Maybe we can do it again someday."

"Maybe."

"And just so you know, even though I'm immortal and you're not, we can find a way to make things work."

"How?"

"Well, I don't know yet, but until then, why don't we just have fun together until we know what to do? Because I really do like you Crystal, and I would really like to be with you."

Crystal gave a small smile as she felt herself blush.

"Well" she said "I guess we can still have fun together until further notice."

"And I'll see what I can do" he said with a smile "And uh, I guess should be going now."

"Okay."

"I really enjoyed our date today."

"Me too."

"Well uh, bye."

"Bye."

And with that he flew off into the sky and away from the palace. After he was gone, Crystal went into her room where she placed the rose he gave her into a vase. She then plopped down on her bed and thought about their date, remembering the fun the had. And as she thought about it, the more she felt her feelings rise.

She then remembered Jackson's immortality, even though he was to remain forever young while she would have to grow up, they would find a way to be together.

After visiting the jail, the girls went to the 'Wonder diner' where they discussed what to do.

"I don't know which is worst" Elena said "That there's a dangerous snow girl on the loose or my mother on the loose."

"Both is worst" Olivia said "Combine them together and it's a nightmare."

"I need to know what Noelle is up to" Crystal said "And why she needed Mira. And we have to find out quick before whatever she's planning happens."

"But we don't know where they are" Brooke said "I mean Storybrooke may seem like a small town, but there's a lot of secret spots that haven't been discovered yet."

"Hey what about Jackie and Northwind?" Elena said "They must know where Noelle is."

"But we don't know where they are" Olivia said.

"True" Brooke agreed.

At that point Aidan entered and went up to them.

"Crystal" he said "I know where Jackie and Northwind are."

"Unbelievable" Olivia said surprised.

"Where?" Crystal asked surprised.

"I just saw them in the woods, if we hurry we might be able to catch them."

"Well let's go" Elena said.

"Wait" Crystal said "I think I should just go with Aidan, if we run into my sister, I don't want to put any of you in danger."

"But I have magic, if anything happens I can help."

"I appreciate that, but I can handle this."