Ch.6 Shiver

Still inside the snow wall, Elena started to shiver as she zipped up her leather jacket.

"So did I hear the guy on the phone call you Elena?" Crystal asked.

"He did" Elena said "See when we were cursed here, we were all given cursed names, like mine's Elena. When we were first brought here, we all went by our cursed names caused we didn't remember who we were. But I did manage to break the curse and bring back everyone's memories, but for some reason we're still trapped here."

"So you can't leave?"

"Basically yeah" Elena shivered "We all can't leave Storybrooke."

"Then does that mean I'm stuck here too?" Crystal asked with a worried look.

"Pretty much, sorry."

Crystal gave a sad sigh as Elena continued to shiver.

"So there was this snow monster earlier" Elena suddenly said "Was it your creation?"

"It was, I created it to scare you guys off, sorry about that."

"It's fine."

"So who was that guy that was with you? The one with the glasses."

"Oh that was Terrence, my boyfriend, who's really Dexter Charming."

"He's pretty cute" Crystal said with a small smile.

"He is isn't he?" Elena agreed with a small smile.

"It must be nice to have a boyfriend."

Elena saw that Crystal had a sad look in her eyes.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Oh, it's nothing."

"Hey what happened to that necklace you were holding?"

"What?" Crystal said when she saw that she didn't have the snowflake necklace anymore "Where is it?"

"Down there" Elena pointed to a crack in the ground.

Crystal looked down the crack and saw her necklace.

"It's too deep to reach down" Elena said.

Crystal gave a sad sigh as she lowered her head.

"Hey when we get out of here I'll get you a new one" Elena offered.

"No that necklace is special, it was given to me by someone I once loved very much."

"Once loved?"

"It's a long story which I don't really want to talk about" Crystal said with a sad look "But I don't understand how it ended up in that shop."

"Wait what shop?"

"I think it was called Mr. Gold's Antique Shop."

"Oh well that because any important items that were in the curse end up in his shop, and are you sure that was your necklace?"

"Yes I'm sure, I know it anywhere."

"What about that small one you're wearing right now?"

"Oh" Crystal said as she held up a snowflake ring that was attached to a chain around her neck that was paired with her bigger gem necklace "It's just a ring on a chain."

"That's a pretty ring."

"Thank you."

"Where'd you get it?"

"The same person who gave me the necklace gave me this ring."

"It kind of looks like an engagement ring."

"It does, but it's not. Although I do like to pretend it is."

Elena then wrapped her arms around herself as she started to shiver again.

"I'm really sorry about this" Crystal said with a sad look.

"It's okay" Elena shivered "I just have to be patient until the guys come back."

"Wait aren't you magical? Can't you use your magic to blast a hole or something?"

"I can try" Elena shivered as she rubbed her arms "But I don't if I can do it when I'm this cold, I can't really feel my hands and feet."

She then decided to try as she shook her arms a bit and held her hands in front of her, she concentrated on using her magic, but nothing happened.

"I guess I'm just too cold to do anything" she shivered as she rubbed her arms "I feel tired, I need to lay down."

She then started to lay down as Crystal went up to her.

"Elena" she said with a worried look "Wait do I call you Elena or Raven?"

"It doesn't matter" Elena shivered as she laid on the cold ground.

"Well I'm really sorry again I trapped us in here" Crystal said with a worried look as she knelled next to Elena "I didn't mean to do it, I was just frightened, I couldn't control it."

"I underst-st-stand" Elena shivered.

"It's gonna be okay" Crystal rubbed her back "Just hang in there."

_______

Once they made it to Mr. Gold's shop, Aidan and Terrence went in to see the owner behind the counter.

"Ah the Kenneth's" Mr. Gold grinned "What can I do for you boys?"

"Well to make a long story short" Aidan said "Elena is trapped inside this ice wall and can't get out, and we need a wand to help her."

"And ice wall you say? Is Jack Frost visiting?"

"Actually it's Crystal Winter" Terrence said "Daughter of the Snow Queen."

"Oh naive Crystal Winter" Mr. Gold said "I remember her. But why doesn't she just use her powers to get Elena out?"

"Because apparently she can't control her powers with her hands" Aidan said "Her wand makes it easier, and we need it before Elena freezes to death."

"Well you've come to the right place."

He then went to a shelf and brought down a long wooden box, he placed it on the counter and opened it to revealing Crystal's snowflake wand resting on a soft blue cushion.

"Here's her wand" he said as Aidan picked it up and examined it "So where is Crystal?"

"Inside the ice wall with Elena" Terrence said.

"So how exactly are you going to give her the wand if she's inside the wall?"

"Uh..." the brothers faced each other as they thought about it.

"We need like a drill" Terrence said.

"I think we have one in the garage" Aidan said.

"Well you boys better hurry before Elena becomes a human Popsicle" Mr. Gold warned.

"Come on" Aidan said as he and Terrence left with Crystal's wand.

_______

Back inside the ice wall, Elena continued to shiver while laying on the cold ground as Crystal tried to comfort her.

"I would hug you to warm you up" Crystal said with a sad look "But my body is always cold and it'll just make you colder."

"It's f-f-fine" Elena shivered as she brought her knees up to her chest "I just have to use my body h-h-heat."

"This is all my fault" Crystal said sadly."

"It's not your f-f-fault, you can't control your powers, I mean I'm still trying to fully control my p-p-powers too. It just take time and p-p-practice."

At that point Elena closed her eyes.

"Elena" Crystal shook her with a worried look, but she wasn't answering "Elena?!"