Ch.25 Ice Cream truck

(Flashback) Now inside Gold's mansion, Crystal and Noelle stood in front of a long table where the leprechaun sat at the very end and looked at them with his piercing eyes and rough skin.

"My my" he grinned "The daughter of the Snow Queen who can't control her magic, why would you want to give it up? It's one of the most fascinating gifts of all, perhaps I can interests you in lessons instead."

"No thanks" Noelle said "I want to stop them, we heard you were the greatest collector of magic in all the lands, you must have something that can help."

"Well of course I do deary, but what I don't understand is, why you need me, when you already have all the help you can possibly ask for?"

"What do you mean?"

Gold then suddenly appeared behind them.

"Magic comes in many forms" he said "But the sisterly bond between you two, works it's way in magic."

"But my powers are too strong" Noelle said "I nearly killed my sister today because of it, and we heard about these enchanted gloves that can help seal my magic, and we were wondering if you have them."

"Well if you insist" he said as he stood in front of them "But you must remember, love is free, but all magic comes with a price."

He then held out his hand as a pair of light blue gloves appeared in his hand.

"Here are the gloves" he said "Just put them on and they'll conceal your magic."

"And stop them?" Noelle asked.

"Well only if you believe it, faith can be powerful, but for those who lack it, well, sometimes another solution is required."

He then went to a shelf and pulled down an urn.

"Think of this, as your fail safe" he said as he went up to them "If things get too chilly, simply pop the lid and in you go."

The girls stood there surprised.

"All of your magic will be contained" he added "And all the realm shall be safe, from you, problem solved."

Noelle took a deep breath as she took the items.

"Thank you" she said.

"Any questions?" he asked.

"No we're fine" Crystal said "Thanks again."

And with that they started to leave as they went out of the mansion.

"What did he mean when he said all magic comes with a price?" Noelle asked.

"Well sometimes using magic has consequences" Crystal said "It can be unpredictable, but try to wear those gloves at all times, even at dinner, until you're able to control it."

"Hold this" Noelle handed her the urn as she put on the gloves.

"Well?" Crystal said.

"No magic is coming out, they really do work."

"Great" Crystal smile "Now let's go home."

In the woods, Elena, Olivia, and Aidan followed a trail of snow and ice until they came upon an old ice cream truck with the words 'Frosty's Ice Cream' on it.

"There it is" Olivia said surprised.

"Wow it really does look run downed" Aidan said.

"Everyone keep an eye out" Elena said "Noelle could be around."