Ch.47 Winter locket

After Olivia sent a text to Macy telling her and she and Elena were back, they all waited inside Town Hall until their friends entered.

"Olivia!" Macy exclaimed as she ran up to Olivia and into a hug "Oh thank goodness you're back!"

"Elena!" Terrence exclaimed as he ran up to Elena and into a hug as she gave a small laugh.

"Hi Terrence" she smiled as she returned the hug.

"Wait" Julie said to Jillian "Jillian?"

"Hi" Jillian smiled.

"Oh my God you're here!" Julie exclaimed as they hugged.

"Well I couldn't stay in Ever After" Jillian said as they pulled away.

"How come?"

"It's still kind of cursed."

"What?" she gasped.

"We'll explain later" Elena said "But why is it snowing outside?"

"Aidan told me that it must be Noelle" Terrence said.

"Yeah that's what we thought" Olivia said.

"Well where's Crystal?" Elena asked.

"At the police station, and get this, she might have a theory of why Noelle began all evil and stuff."

"Really how?" Olivia said surprised.

"She looked into the Trolden Mirror."

"The Trolden Mirror?" Elena gasped.

"Well it's the only explanation that makes sense, and we have a way that could break her out of the trance. But we're trying to find a way how to use it without getting hurt and possibly killed."

"Well we'll figure something out, but right now we need to see Crystal, we have something that belongs to her."

_________

Now at her house, Ilene laid on her bed under her covers just as Amanda entered.

"Hey" she smiled "So how did it go?"

"I hate my life" Ilene mumbled.

"Oh oh" Amanda said surprised "Aidan didn't want to get back with you?"

"I didn't get a chance to talk to him" Ilene said as she sat up "Because he was busy making out with Kim."

"What?" Amanda gasped.

"I was going to go tell him, but before I could go into the library, I looked through the door and saw him kissing her."

"Oh my God" Amanda gasped "What did you do?"

"Nothing, what was I suppose to do? Go in and stop them? I just ran off and came here. It's no use anymore, he's moved on, and I guess I just have to accept that."

Ilene then went back under her covers as Amanda stood there with a sad look.

"Hey" she said "I know you're feeling really sad right now, but even though he may have moved on, I still think you should tell him how you feel."

"Why? So I can humiliated when he turns me down?"

"No but, you can't keep this in forever, even if he does turn you down at least you'll get if off your chest."

"I don't think I'll ever talk to him anymore" Ilene mumbled.

"But don't you want to be with him?"