Ch.44 Giant escape

Now in the giant master bedroom, Jillian and Olivia went over to the nightstand and looked up.

"So how we suppose to get up there?" Olivia asked.

"With this" Jillian said as she pulled out some rope and picked up a large hook that she found under a desk.

She then started to tie the rope to the hook as she then swung it up as it hooked onto the nightstand.

"And now we climb" she said as she started to climb up the rope along with Olivia.

When they got to the top, they climbed onto the nightstand and saw the giant jewelry box.

"Well this is the only jewelry box on this nightstand" Jillian said "The bean has to be in here."

So she went to the jewelry box and flipped the switch and opened it to reveal a bunch of jewels and jewelries.

"Whoa" Olivia gasped at the jewels "Why would a male giant wants jewelry?"

"It's not because they wear it, it's because they're valuable. Now help me search through all of this."

Meanwhile, Elena continued down a hall while looking for Jillian's father, but everywhere she looked she couldn't seem to find anything. That is until she tripped over a crack on the floor and bumped into the wall, but she noticed that something wasn't right, she banged on the wall and felt that it was hallow. Realizing that it was be a door, Elena used her powers to slide open the secret door that revealed a dark hallway.

With a ball of purple fire in her hand as light, she made her way down the hall. She continued down until she came upon a giant room, but when she took a step forward, she stepped on something that made a crack, she looked down and was shocked to see that she had stepped on a bone, a human bone. But what ever shocked her more was that she saw that the room was filled with human bones and skulls.

"Oh my God" she gasped in a whisper with a scared look.

"Who's there?" a voice suddenly asked.

Elena moved the fire around hoping to see Jack, but all she saw were bones.

"Uh, where are you?" she asked.

"Up here."

So she moved the fire up and saw a small cage hanging from the ceiling with someone looking down at her.

"Jack?" she gasped.

"Do I know you?" he said.

"It's me, Raven Queen."

"Raven?" he said surprised "But how did you get here?"

"It's a long story, Apple White is here too, and we're with your daughter."

"What?" he gasped.

"She's with Apple looking for a bean, and I came to find you."

"What about the giant?"

"We took care of him, but I can get you out."

Elena then used her powers to break the chain that was holding the cage to the ceiling, she then slowly brought the cage down to the ground where she picked up a bone with a sharp edge and started to pick the lock, and soon she was able to unlock the cage and let Jack out.

"Thank you" he said "Now where's Jillian?"

"This way" Elena said as they went out the room.

But in the master bedroom, Jillian and Olivia kept searching for the bean.

"I don't understand" Jillian said "It has to be in here."

"Well the bean is tiny compared to these jewels" Olivia said.

"Right, just continue to look for something small and blue."

But as they continued to look, when Olivia pulled out a giant bracelet, she heard something fall near her as she looked down and saw that it was tiny and blue. She gave a small gasp as she picked it up and saw that it was a blue bean.

"Jillian I found it!" she exclaimed.

"You did?!" Jillian gasped as Olivia held up the bean.

But all of a sudden, the ground started to shake by giant footsteps as a loud growl was heard.

"Oh crap he's awake!" Jillian gasped "Get down!"

Now with the bean, the girls quickly got off the nightstand and onto the ground as they headed out the bedroom. But when they entered the treasure room, the giant entered with a mad look.

"Hide!" Jillian whispered as they hid behind a stack of treasure.

"We have to get Elena" Olivia whispered.

"I'm sure she knows the giant's awake, now I'm just worried if she'll be able to make it."

"So what are we gonna do about the giant?"

"I got it, I'll distract him while you go find Elena."

"But what if I can't find her?"

"She just went down a hall, I don't think she went that far."

"Well" Olivia said with a worried look "Alright then."

At that point Jillian went out of hiding and went to the giant.

"Looking for me?!" she yelled as the giant turned to her "Well I'm right here!"

The giant gave a growl as he tired to grab her but she ran out of the way. And as she continued to distract him, Olivia went down to the hall Elena went down. But before she could enter, Elena appeared along with Jack.

"Oh there you are" Olivia said with relief as she then turned to Jack "Jack?"

"Where's Jillian?" he asked.

They turned and saw that Jillian was still distracting the giant. But when she suddenly tripped over some treasure, the giant reached his hand towards as she quickly got up and tried to run, but the giant had grabbed onto her and pulled her up.

"No!" everyone yelled as Jillian struggled to get out of the giant's hand.

"I've got you this time" he growled as he started to squeeze her as she started to gasp for air.

At that point Jack spotted his sword on the ground, knowing what he had to do to save his daughter, he picked up his sword and stabbed it into the giant's ankle as the giant gave a cry in a pain as he dropped Jillian. But Elena quickly used her powers to catch Jillian from hitting the floor.

"This way!" Jack yelled as they ran towards the entrance.

And after they jumped over the line that led to the cage trap, Jack waited until the giant was close enough as he used his sword to cut the rope as the large cage fell onto the giant knocking him down.

"Go!" Jack yelled as they all ran to the entrance and out the castle where they headed to the beanstalk "That cage wont hold him long, so everyone's gonna have to jump down the beanstalk."

"What?!" Elena and Olivia gasped.

"You wont fall" Jillian said "Just do it."

At that point they heard the giant's footsteps again.

"Go!" Jillian and Jack yelled.

"I can't believe we're doing this" Elena sighed as she jumped onto the beanstalk and began to slide down followed by everyone else.