Ch.63 Meeshell

Now in the fairytale world, Wendell walked around the Enchanted Forest wondering how to get to the Narration world.

"You lost boy?" a voice asked as he turned around to see the Evil Queen.

"Well" Wendell smirked "If it isn't the Evil Queen, I've heard a lot about you."

"Everyone has" she said.

"And the answer your question, I am lost, do you know how I can get to the Narration world?"

"Do I look like to kind of person to help?" she frowned.

"Okay look, since you're so evil, you must be good at revenge right?"

"You can say that" she agreed with a smirk.

"Well the reason I'm here is because I'm looking for someone to get revenge."

"Revenge huh?" she smirked "What for?"

"You know who Brooke Page is, daughter of the Narrators?"

"Not really, what did she do?"

"She took something away from me, something that I love, and to get her back, I want to destroy something of hers that she loves very much. Any advice?"

"Well, I don't really know what Narrators love, so if you're going to the Narration world, follow her and see what she does, find out her likes and dislikes, and maybe you'll find something."

"Alright then, but I still don't know how to get to the Narration world."

"Allow me" the Queen smirked as she snapped her fingers as they teleported in front of a large golden gate that leads to the Narration world "You got the key?"

"Right here" Wendell smirked as he pulled out his Narration Key.

"Well then, I think you can handle the rest."

"Thank you Ms. Queen."

And with that the Evil Queen disappeared in a cloud of purple smoke. Now at the gate, Wendell stuck the key into the key hole and turned it as the gate swung open.

"Better watch out Brooke" he said with a sneaky smile "I'm coming for you."

At a beach with the sun covered by the clouds, Merlin stood upon the boulders and looked down into the water when a head popped out with wet pink hair.

"Hello Meeshell" Merlin smiled.

"Merlin" she smiled.

The mermaid's name was Meeshell Mermaid, daughter of the Little Mermaid.

"Did you get it?" he asked.

"Yep" she reached into her pursed and pulled out an ink case "One case of ink from the Kraken."

"Thank you" he smiled as he took the ink.

"I also found this odd looking box" she added as she pulled out Pandora's Box.

At that point Merlin's eyes widen as he took the box and examined it.

"Could it be?" he gasped "Meeshell where did you find this?"

"At the bottom of the sea after the storm last night, Poseidon must of been really mad last night, he destroyed this ship and I've been collecting things from it, and one of them was that box."

"Well I think you just found Pandora's Box" he said surprised.

"You mean that Greek box that's been missing for thousands of years?" she said surprised.