Ch.15 White strand

"Those brats!" Macy scowled.

"Does anyone know how to pick a lock?" Crystal asked.

"No" they all said.

"Elena can't you use your magic to bust us out of here?" Brooke asked.

"I would but I don't want to destroy the door" Elena said.

"Yeah that'll do a lot of damage" Macy agreed.

"Hold on" Crystal said "I think I can break the lock with my powers."

So using her hands, she used her powers on the lock as she heard it click.

"Aha" she smiled as she was able to open the door as they all went out.

"But how are we gonna find Noelle?" Julie said.

"Well I feel like Jackie and Northwind know where she is" Crystal said "But it seems they're gone."

"So what do we do now?" Macy asked.

"How about this?" Crystal suggested "We all split up and search for Noelle, or Jackie and Northwind, and if any of you spot them, text me."

"Got it" everyone said as they split up.

But as Crystal went around a corner, she noticed that the people around her were giving her dirty looks as they walked away from her.

"What the?" she said confused "Why is everyone giving me dirty looks?"

"It's because they think you froze Julie's heart" Aidan appeared.

"What?" she gasped.

"Didn't you read the comments in Hailee's live cast?"

"I did, and I can't believe everyone thinks I froze my best friend's heart."

"Well that's because they don't know about your sister."

"How did you know about my sister? I only told the girls."

"Well Elena told Terrence and he told me."

"Well then you must believe me right? I didn't freeze Julie's heart, it was my sister."

"Don't worry I believe you, I know you would never do anything like that. How's Julie by the way?"

"She's okay, we saved her. But how can we get everyone to believe me that I'm innocent?"

"Well I think first we have to find your sister."

"But I don't know where she is, my friends and I went to the ice cream parlor where she works at and she wasn't there."

"Well uh, do you have anything of hers with you?"

"Actually" her eyes widen as she reached into her pocket and pulled out a strand of white hair "I can't believe I forgot about this, this is strand from Julie's hair when she was frozen, I was thinking I could ask Elena if she could use her magic on it to see if it'll take me to my sister."

"Good idea, but since Elena isn't here right now, I know someone else who can help us."

Soon they made it to Mr. Gold's shop where they went in and up to the counter.

"Well if it isn't Crystal Winter" he grinned.

"Gold?" Crystal said surprised.

"Nice to see you again, you haven't changed a bit."

"Mr. Gold" Aidan said "We need your help, we're looking for her sister."

"Oh I remember Noelle, now she's changed a lot."