Ch.37 Sleeping curse

In the fairytale world, Elena, Olivia, and Jillian continued through the woods until Olivia came to a stop.

"Can we stop for a minute?" she asked "I'm getting tired."

"Yeah sure" Jillian said as they stopped and sat against the trees.

"I think I'm gonna take a nap" Olivia suggested "I didn't that good of a sleep last night."

"Go ahead" Elena said "There's no rush."

So Olivia laid against the tree and closed her eyes.

"So Jillian" Elena said "What have you been doing since my mother's curse?"

"Well" Jillian said "I've been trying to find out where you guys went and how to get you guys back, but I found nothing, even my dad's been trying to a way, but he also found nothing."

"How is your dad by the way?"

"Oh uh" she said sadly "He's- he's missing."

"What?" Elena gasped.

"A month after your mother's curse, my dad went around Ever After to find a way to get you guys back, but he never returned, I looked everywhere but he can't find him."

"So your father's been missing since my mother's curse?" Elena gasped.

"Yeah" Jillian sighed sadly.

"Oh my God, Jillian I'm so sorry."

"It's okay" she sighed.

"Are you sure you looked everywhere?"

"Yes everywhere?"

"What about with the giants?"

"I looked at Beanstalk High, Tiny's home, all of the giant places, he's not there."

"Well I'll help you look for him, since I have magic it could be easier."

"Thanks Elena" Jillian said with a small smile.

__________

Back in Storybrooke, Macy followed Natalie into Mr. Gold's shop where Brooke, Scott, and Terrence were already there.

"Oh good you're here" Brooke said to Macy.

"So what am I here to do?" Macy asked.

"Well first, we found out that Olivia and Elena transported to the fairytale world."

"What?" Macy gasped.

"It's true, and Natalie told us that the only way they can come back is with the last magic blue magic that's in the giant's castle."

"And the only way we can communicate with them is through sleep communication" Scott said.

"What?"

"When you fall asleep" Natalie said "And the person you're trying to communicate with is asleep at the same time as you, you both end up in this dream world called the Netherworld where you will be able to talk to each other."

"So we can communicate through our dreams?"

"Basically yeah."

"Okay then, so who's gonna fall asleep?"

"You are."

"Me?"

"Sleep communication works best for those who have been put in sleeping curses, so Olivia will be the one to connect since she's been in a sleeping curse before."