Ch.79 Tower

After a while, the girls finally made it to the dock where they saw a ship.

"Alright here we go" Brooke said as they went to the ship and got on "We still got about 2 hours before sundown, so let's move it. Apple do you know what to do?"

"Well let's see" Apple said as she went to the wheel "First sails have to be down."

She looked up and saw the sails were down.

"Okay good" she said "Now uh, the anchor has to be up."

"Already on it!" Delilah said as she started to roll up the anchor.

"Okay then, now we sail."

Soon the strong wind started to push on the sails as the ship started to move.

"Hey this isn't so hard" Apple smiled while gripping the wheel.

After a while, they soon came upon the abandoned island as they got off the ship and onto land.

"This place looks really creepy" Delilah said with a scared look.

"It's okay" Brooke said "All we're doing is getting Raven, and then we get out of here."

"Well she's at the top of the tower" Apple pointed to the top of the tower.

They then went inside the tower where they were surprised to see a long flight of stairs.

"You gotta be kidding me?" Delilah groaned.

After a long flight of stairs, the girls made it to the top.

"Okay" Brooke gasped as she tried to catch her breath "We made it."

"I really wished there was an elevator" Delilah said as she tried to catch her breath.

Apple then went to the door and knocked.

"Raven" she called as she slowly opened the door.

She peeked in and saw Raven sitting at a desk with her back turned to them.

"Raven" Apple called again.

Raven then turned around with a surprised look.

"Apple?" she gasped.

"Hey" Apple said calmly as she entered along with Brooke and Delilah.

"Brooke? Delilah?" Raven gasped.

"You remember us?" Brooke gasped "How?"

"It must be part of Wendell's plan, my punishment is not only being alone, but I know everything but I'm powerless to do anything."

"Wait what do you mean by powerless?" Delilah asked "You lost your powers?"

"No I still have them, it's just I don't know how to get out of this world."

"Well we think we have a way" Brooke said "We think the only way we can get out is finding a new Author."

"A new Author?"

"We were hoping that you can use your powers to locate the next Author if possible."

"Oh wow, I- I don't know if I can do that. I mean I'll try."

"Great, but we gotta hurry, when the story ends by sundown, everything will remain the same."

Now back on the ship, everyone sailed away from the island.

"So" Raven said to Apple who was steering the ship "How are things?"

"Well" Apple said "Your mother is still taking over."