Ch.22 Uncontrollable

The girls stood there with shock as they looked at the giant ice solider who banged it's axe against it's shield.

"Elena" Olivia said with her eyes widen "Can you handle this?"

"I'll try" Elena said "Stand back."

As Olivia stood back, Elena faced the ice monster who stomped up to her. She then created a ball of fire on her hand and threw it at the monster causing it to step back, but it didn't do enough.

"You might wanna use a lot of power!" Olivia raised her voice.

"I know that!" Elena said.

So she concentrated hard on her power to make it more stronger, and as the ice soldier charged at her, she quickly blasted out her magic at it. Even though the monster used it's shield to blocked the magic, Elena kept shooting out her magic as hard as she could. And the more she did, the more the monster started to fall apart. Elena continued shoot her magic at the monster until it finally melted.

"You did it" Olivia gasped as she went up to her.

"What a welcome visit girls" Noelle suddenly appeared as the girls took a step back "Thank you for bringing me what I needed."

And with that she used her powers to bring a compact mirror out of Elena's jacket pocket towards her.

"What do you need my mirror for?" Elena asked.

"That's none of your business."

"Actually it is" Elena frowned "What are you planning snow bitch?"

At that point Noelle raised her hand towards her as Elena felt herself being choked by the force.

"Stop!" Olivia ordered.

But Noelle just did the same to her. She continued to choke the girls until Crystal appeared and used her magic to shoot Noelle flying and onto the ground as Elena and Olivia gasped for air.

"You wanna fight?" Crystal scowled as she stomped up to Noelle who was now on the ground "Fight me."

Noelle just gave a smirk as she got up with Crystal's hand held out in defense.

"Well done Crystal" she smirked "You're loosing your fear, there's hope for you."

"Let's just get this over with" Crystal scowled.

"No need, I already have what I want."

And with that she disappeared in a cloud of white smoke.

"Are you girls okay?" Crystal asked.

"We're fine" Elena said "What about you?"

"I'm fine, turns out it was a trap."

"Yeah we figured it out when the real Aidan came to us" Olivia said "That's why we came to try to find you."

"Well it looks like Noelle kind of used me as bait to get your mirror."

"What did she want my mirror for anyway?" Elena asked.

"I don't know, it could have something to do with whatever she's planning."

"So what exactly happened to you?" Olivia asked.

"Well the main thing you should know is that Mira was with Noelle, and they took my wand."

"What?" they gasped.

"I had to use my powers from the hands to break free from these chains, and I actually managed to do it."

"So you were able to control your powers?" Olivia asked.

"Pretty much."

"So do you still need your wand?" Elena asked.

"Well I don't know why Noelle took it, but it would be nice if I can get it back."

"But we still don't know where Noelle is hiding" Olivia asked.

"Although" Elena put in "Aidan did tell us that he found out where Jackie and Northwind are."

"Really?" Crystal gasped.

"Yeah and he and Brooke went to get them, and I hope they were able to get them. But they could tell us where Noelle is hiding."

"I doubt they would though" Olivia put in.

"Well then we'll make them, cause they gotta know something about what Noelle is up to."

(Flashback) In her room, Noelle held out her hand as she created a large snowflake that floated in her palm. But as she was doing so, the snowflake suddenly got bigger as she tried to control it, but it suddenly shot out of her hand and straight into her wall making a loud noise.

Noelle then gave a sigh of disappointment as she looked at her hands, no matter how many times she's practiced, she just couldn't seem to control her powers. Just then there was a knock at her door as Crystal entered.

"What was that noise?" she asked.

"Me" Noelle sighed "I was trying to control my powers but it kind of got out of control."

"It's still not getting better?"

"No" she said with disappointment "No matter how many times I practice I still can't control it. And now I'm afraid that I might hurt someone."

"Don't say that."

"But what if it happens? I mean we never know when my powers will-".

But at that point, when she held out her hands, ice magic shot out and into the ceiling as a large icicles broke off, Crystal quickly moved out of the way as the icicles stabbed into the floor missing her by inches.

"Oh my God" Noelle gasped with shock "I could've killed you. See this is exactly what I'm talking about, I'm afraid I'll actually hurt someone."

"Well" Crystal said as she went up to her.

"Crystal I think you should stay away from me" Noelle said as she backed away "I don't want to hurt you."

"I'm not afraid, I'm willing to help."

"But what if I hurt you?" Noelle said with a scared look "If I hurt someone they'll see as a monster."

"You're not a monster Noelle, I would never see you as a monster. You're my sister, and I want to help."

"How? I already said that every time I try to practice I still can't control my powers, I need something that can help conceal it."

"Well, I don't know anything that can conceal your magic."

Noelle then gave a sad sigh.

"But" Crystal added "I do know someone who may be able to help, well she can't help you control your magic, but she could help us find something or someone who could help."