Ch.41 Beanstalk climb

"You think Noelle looked into the Trolden Mirror and that's why she's evil?" Kim asked.

"I mean it all makes sense" Crystal said "When you look into the Trolden Mirror, sometimes your personality changes."

"Then how come when I looked into the mirror I didn't change?"

"You looked into the mirror?" Aidan said surprised "What happened?"

"I really don't want to talk about it" Kim said with a sad look.

"Okay then" Crystal said "Maybe it's something else, but I'm pretty sure the mirror is involved with Noelle, I mean why else would she have it in her hideout?"

"So if the mirror's involved with her personality change, then how can we cure her?"

"Well in the story, Kai had to spell the word 'eternity' with ice in order for the Snow Queen to release him, but when Gerda came, her tears wiped away the mirror splinters in his eyes and that broke the curse."

"Okay so it's either spelling the word 'eternity' with ice" Aidan said "Or crying on Noelle."

"I don't think any of those will work though, if we try, she could use her powers on us."

"Is there another way?" Kim asked.

"I don't know" Crystal said sadly.

But after a moment of thinking, Aidan soon got an idea.

"Actually" he said as his face lit up "I think there is another way."

"How?" they asked.

"I know someone who can help us."

_________

After a while, the girls soon came upon the famous beanstalk that Jillian's father climbed up to the giant's castle.

"Damn that's high" Elena said as she looked up.

"Yeah it looks scary at first" Jillian said "But once you get used to it, it's not that bad."

She then went to the beanstalk and grabbed onto it.

"You guys coming or what?" she asked.

"Uh..." they said with nervous looks.

"Come on" Jillian urged "I can't get the bean myself. Look, you're not gonna fall, the main thing is to keep your head up and don't look down."

"Well when you say that we have to look down" Olivia frowned.

"Just come on."

"Oh boy" they sighed nervously as they grabbed onto the beanstalk and started to climb up.

"Just relax" Jillian said "And keep your heads up."

Olivia and Elena took deep breaths and they continued to follow Jillian up the beanstalk.

________

At Mr. Gold's shop, everyone kept watch on Macy who was still asleep, wondering what was going on in her dream. But inside her dream, Macy was still in the Netherworld as she tried to find the door, but all she saw were flames.

"Someone wake me up!" she screamed as she tried to shield herself from the flames.

Everyone then watched as she started to sweat and cringe.

"Hey" Terrence's eyes widen "I think she wants to wake up now."

"Alright then" Natalie said as she pulled out the potion.