Chapter Sixty - The Story of Quest and Legends

It wasn't just Romeo and Chase. Behind Romeo were hundreds of armored men, all raising their weapons ready for a battle.

Everyone stood up, shaking a bit from the fact they practically faced death. Alja ran over to the strange new male as Chase ran towards everyone. "G-guys!" He cried out, running straight into Kat and hugging her tightly. Kat ran her fingers through his strands of hair.

Romeo yelled an order and men started to surround Iki, who was shaking and sobbing. He kept repeating the words "Maui" to himself.

Lily whipped her hair towards Koji, running to him and hugging him tightly. Then she looked up at his dirty face and smiled. "What the hell was that?"

Koji smirked and rolled his eyes. "Before Maui died she told me where this was hidden. Remember when I quit blade but came back and tried to steal something from her? This was it. It was originally an ingredient in a potion I wanted to make... But she told me it would turn that demon dog into a human."

Lily scoffed and hit him in the head. "Why did you just use that in the first place?!"

Koji stuck out his tongue as he got repeatedly got hit by Lily, enduring the pain he spat out. "Thought we could do it on our own."

Alja leaned next to the boy and gave a slight smile, his face filled with anxiety. "Hello, are you alright? What's your name?"

The boy starred at Alja, after a bit he looked down and answered softly. "I-I'm okay..." Everyone suddenly was staring at the boy, making their way over to where he was sitting.

You could still hear the screams of Iki, who was yelling at the men to kill him.

The boy gulped, then he looked at Lily. He starred at her for quite a bit then shook his head and his attention went back to Alja. "My name is Sho...."

"What's the last thing you remember?" Alja asked in a gentle tone, causing Sho to know he can trust the unknown man.

"A woman... With white hair and golden eyes. Used some big knife to chase me... I ran and screamed, but no one helped me. Then she caught up to me and sliced my back. I swallowed some pill she gave me, now I'm here.

He touched his own body then shook his head. "T-this isn't my body... This doesn't feel right..."

Alja didn't speak for a bit, he was deep in thought. His eyes widen for a spilt second. Then he shook his head and started remembering Maui's diary. She used Iki's body to make the demon dog. Alja helped the boy up and stroked his hair. "Come with us, I'll explain what happen.

Chester looked over at Romeo, who was walking towards the gang. "Look who it is, Mister High and Mighty.

Alja stood up. Walking over to Romeo and smiling. "Thanks for coming!~ Ro~me~o."

Romeo rolled his eyes and bit his lip. "Don't see Alex... So your didn't lie to me."

Alja eyes went blank for a split second, but then he shook his head and started to nod. "Sucks, I wish I was lying myself."

Luna walked up to the two and scoffed. "So this is your back up, how did you manage that."

"Well..."

Alja's horse finally came to a stop as they arrived at the kingdom Sodapop. Alja took a deep breathe as he was tying his horse up. He turned and started walking towards the castle.

He made it to the front and the guards looked at him with angry expressions. The first guard was the first to speak out. "Who are you and what business do you have here?"