Chapter Thirty Seven - Conversations

Luna, Alex, Alex and Alja returned to blade safely. They all returned to their alliances, not seeming to say much about their journey.

Alex and Luna started talking about Zero.

"Well Zerp apparently likes reading! Maybe I should buy him a book for his birthday..." Luna told Alex, tapping her chin.

"Is his birthday coming up?"

"Yeah..."

"That's awesome! You should get married to him for his birthday!" Alex said, giggling.

"Idiot! I wouldn't do that..!" Luna yelled, blushing intensely.

I spoke up, getting a bit tired of all the lovey dovey talk. "Where's Kat?"

"Dunno. In her room I guess." Alex responded, looking around the room and not spotting Kat.

"How's Sonia?" Luna asked, a little concern in her voice. But just a bit.

"He's fine. He sleeps a lot now-a-days." I responded.

"Alex!~ Maui wants to seeeee youuuuu!~" We all looked at the door and saw Alja, tongue out.

"O-Okay!" Alex smiled, jumping up and skipping away.

Right after Alja and Alex left. Chase waddled in, frowning.

"L-Luna..! C-can you... Co-come with me...?"

"Oh! Of course, Chase."

Luna left to go with Chase to so unknown area, and I was left alone in our little hang out room.

"Can I come in?"

I looked behind me and Saw Koji, his hair in a pony tail. I nodded and he walked in and sat down.

We didn't say much, more like we didn't say anything.

But then Koji spoke up. "I visited Sonia, he seemed to be doing good."

"That's.... Nice...!" I smiled.

---
Alex opened the cage door, walking inside Chester's cage.

"Chester..! Hey... Uh. I want you to know those people you injured are... Alive."

Chester didn't say anything.

"Sooooo... I came back from talking to Maui. Uh. It was a nice conversation."

Not a word came out of his mouth.

"...Remember? You told me you train me to make me stronger. So get better, so we can do that! Okay?" Alex smiled and giggled.

Chester slightly moved. His head began to rise, he looked at Alex with cold, dead eyes.

Then suddenly, they sparkled. He smiled widely and began to spoke. "Alex! Hey! Long time no see? What are you doing here???"

Alex flinched, but then went along with it. "I-I! I came to get you! I mean... talk..."

"Well let's talk! How was Romeo's ball?? Didn't you go?"

"I-i did! I had... Loads of fun!"

The two friends kept talking and talking and talking for hours.

Until Maui found out, came down to the dungeon and forced Alex to leave.

But for the many hours they talked.

Chester didn't seem to notice or care he was chained up to a wall.