Chapter Forty Six - GO BACK TO YOUR RUINED KINGDOM!

Koji walked down the halls, looking from room to room for Chase.

The blood from his finger left tiny trails, showing anyone where he was going.

He thought maybe he could be in the kitchen, so he started heading there next.

His finger started to hurt more and more, it throbbed with agony.

"K-Koji? A-ah! Your finger, it's wounded..."

Instead Koji found Sonia, the guy he hated more then serial killers.

Sonia took out the wand he recently bought with Chase and pointed it towards Koji. "Let m-me heal it."

Koji hid his bloody finger away. "No. I'm looking for Chase, he'll do it."

"B-but I can do it! C-Chase taught me... A-and it isn't t-that big, l-let me try."

Koji looked down at his finger, the cut he got from cooking since he was so clumsy.

It was bleeding a lot, and he had to stop it soon. But he'd never sink down to the level of letting Sonia do this.

"NO. I'll find Chase. It isn't that bad of a cut, I'll live."

"S-sorry k-Koji..."

"Tch. About?"

Sonia looked down. "W-while you-you were in t-thought I-I healed it already."

Koji flinched, looking at his finger which no longer had a cut. He was shocked he didn't realize the agony went away. He felt stupid.

"WHAT THE HELL SONIA!" Koji screamed, grabbing his shirt collar and lifting him, literally, off the ground.

"A-ah Koji! Stop! I'm sorry! I-I was worried that if we didn't do something right away, it could get wo-worse or something!" Sonia whimpered, looking down at the ground with wide eyes.

"I HATE YOU."

"K-koji! p-please don't y-yell!" Sonia eyes filled with tears, ready to stream down his cheeks.

Koji threw Sonia down, Sonia's body hit the floor making a 'BUMP' sound. Sonia yelped in the progress.

"I DESPISE YOU. YOU JUST WALK IN, JOINING BLADE. THINKING ITS OKAY. WHEN I'VE BEEN HERE FOR YEARS, YOU JOIN TO AVENGE YOUR STUPID FATHER. I JOINED TO FIND LILY. YOU SEE, I WAS HERE FIRST. I WANTED LILY FIRST. SO BACK OFF AND GO BACK TO YOUR RUINED KINGDOM!!" Koji let his emotions get the better at him, yelling all the things he wanted to for a long time.

Sonia started crying a little. He then stood up, looking deep into Koji's eyes. "I-i.."

Koji turned around, ready to walk away.

Sonia threw his arms around his waist, pulling him into a hug. Koji flinched. "I-I'm sorry...."

Koji's body tensed up, realizing the horrible things he told Sonia. He felt a little bit of regret.

Just a little bit.

---

Koji bit his lip, remembering that was what triggered him to quit Blade. He didn't want to watch his Lily be stolen from him.

Even though she wasn't his in the first place.

Yet, he came back for that one reason... that one item he needed to steal. If he had that, just maybe Lily would fall in love with him.

He glanced at the door, seeing Lily, Luna, and Zero run in. Lily with big puffy eyes.

"Great!~ You're all here!"

The blade was removed from Koji's neck, letting him move.

"Now we can start!" Maui purred.