Chapter Sixteen - The Bullies

>Chase's POV<

Lily disappeared from Blade. She isolated herself in the bathroom, I believe she lives in now.

Because of that the Angels spend most of their time trying to get Lily to eat.

All I was told was that something surprised her and she wasn't handling it well.

It was around one in the morning, I couldn't sleep. I kept hearing scary noises from outside.

"K-Kat..!" I hid under the covers, I started to even bite my nails.

All of a sudden, I heard screams. Thanks to those screams, I started screaming also. Then something tore the blanket off me, exposing my body.

I screamed even louder, I even stared shaking. I thought a giant monster came, killed all my friends, and then came to torture me.

But of course it was my giant imagination and it was actually my two bullies.

Brooke and Medusa.

"HA! What a baby, oh my gosh, LOOK he's shaking!!" Brooke screamed, laughing so hard she was crying.

"He's such a loser isn't he?!" Medusa was laughing just as hard. Ignoring how scared they just made me.

"Hey. What do you think you whores are doing?" A even MORE scary voice growled at them.

They both looked at the door and saw Luna. She had her arms crossed and was obviously pissed off.

"Why don't you leave? This isn't your business." Medusa hissed at her, wanting her to leave.

Brooke stuck out her tongue like a child, she was the immature one in her league, The Thunders.

"Oh! But it is? Isn't it? I mean! Chase is my ally, and isn't he the cutest thing you've ever seen." She walks over to me and hugs me, smiling for a bit. Then her cold glare comes back.

"I'm a bit hungry? I like ribs... But where to find some? The cafe doesn't  have any ribs so I can't get some there! Oh I know." She takes out a knife and walks towards them.

"You had some yummy blood don't you? I'll just take a little bite.."

They made these fearful faces and ran as fast as they could, screaming she's crazy.

Luna giggled and put the knife away. She walked over to me and crouched down. "You alright?"

I nodded.

"Kat is going to be busy. I'm staying with you tonight, okay?"

"O-okay..!"

"Who were they?"

"M-my bullies."

"WHAT?! You've been bullied?! Why haven't you told anyone! Oh my lord the next time I see them I'm going to kill them twice!"

"Luna..." I started sniffling "I tried to be st-strong!"

I shoved my face in a pillow. "I wanted to be S-strong! I wa-wanted to not have you gu-guys worried about m-me!"

She didn't say anything. She started to rub my head, it felt nice. Like big sister used to do... I became sleepy and I closed my eyes, ready for sleep to find me.

"Chase you are strong."

I thought it was a dream, I thought I was already asleep. But little did I know, it was actually Luna. Whispering in my ear.

[Picture is Brooke and Medusa]

A/N: I named Brooke after Brooke Hayes from LPS popular and I named Medusa after Medusa from Soul eater.

Because.

I HATE THESE TWO CHARACTERS SO MUCH LIKE OMG I WOULD TO ANYTHING TO WATCH THEM SLOWLY DIE.

<3

Fun fact: I would of updated this chapter sooner but dash wanted some cuddling time.

So.

Yeah.