Chapter Fifty Four - L.O.V.E

"What's your name?"

The only thing they asked this unknown male, but he wouldn't tell them a thing. All he did was act brave when every one could see through his little act.

"Well we can't just kill him! We're going to keep him for questioning." Kat told Alja, her attention completely on the shaking boy, her voice in a demanding tone.

"Hmm..." Alja thought to himself, his pointer finger and thumb on his face.

"W-why d-don't we take him... Back to Blade..? And ask Maui... A-about it..." Chase suggested, Sonia nodding in agreement.

"Yeah! W-why don't you do that?" The male said, laughing awkwardly afterwards.

And that idea became a reality, riding the horses back with their tied up enemy, and threw him into a cage.

"Kat, can you try and take care of this? I want to talk to Maui." Alja asked Kat, putting his hands together and smiling slightly, "please?"

Kat smiled and nodded. "I'll take care of it."

Zero grabbed Luna's hand and tugged on it. Luna glaring at him. Zero smiled like an angel and pointed to a hallway on the left. "I want food."

"Why do I have to go with you?" Luna snapped, pretending to not want to go.

"Because I want you to!" He told her in a singy song as voice, dragging her away as they spoke.

Lily made her way away from the others, she was headed towards her room until she felt a tug on her arm.

She looked down and saw Sonia, smiling up at her. "Lily! I wanna talk to you. I-if that's alright..."

Lily giggled to herself, thinking about how cute Sonia was being. "Of course you can. C'mon, we can do it in my room."

Lily opened her door, walking in the room. She jumped on her bed, bouncing a bit, and crossed her legs. Sonia sat on Luna's bed, his hands in a fist and on his lap.

"So what's up?" Lily smiled, her left ear twitching a bit. She looked into Sonia's eyes and right away she could tell something was on his mind.

"Um...Erm...so what..."

She took another look at him and noticed he was wearing the golden necklace they retrieved.

"What is...love...to you?" He asked, his big eyes staring at Lily. Waiting for his answer.

Lily was surprised, she didn't understand why he would be asking this.

She blushed a deep crimson red.

"...well... Love is... Love is when you'd do anything for that person...even if it would hurt you in return."

Sonia looked down, at first glance you'd think he was disappointed by the answer he received but he was actually smiling.

"So... If you don't mind me asking, that necklace.... It was your moms right?"

"Oh... Yeah... Its been past down in my family...
It's not a normal necklace actually. She u-used it to sa--"

He was interrupted by an alarm, Sonia got scared by it and ended up falling off the bed.

The alarm got louder and louder.

"Shit..." Lily muttered.

She only heard this alarm once. Back when she just recently joined the Angels.

"W-what's that?!" Sonia yelled, his eyes filled with nothing but fear.

"That thing is here... S-Sonia get ready! We're battling!"

She grabbed her stuff and quickly ran out of the room, people running down the hallways.

She looked around and saw the Angels. With Sonia's hand in hers she ran up to them, ready to face that monster again.