Chapter Three - Horses are Needed for a Journey.

Alex, Kat, Chase, and Luna geared up into their armor. They got their weapons together as well. Alex had a shiny iron sword, with a handle made of gold. Kat had a wand with a blade attached to the top of it. Chase had a spear with a ruby placed in the blade part. Luna had a silver katana with a black handle.

After they geared up they took me to the shop to buy me stuff to fight with, I was given armor and a bow. I was given plently of arrows, potions, and healing items.

After that we were all ready we left headquarters and started walking. I thought we were going to actually walk all the way to Stornway but I was mistaken.

"Where are we going? Isn't Stornway north?" I told Kat, who was leading the group at the moment.

"Are you crazy? We can't walk to Stornway. It'll take a whole two days. We need to get there as soon as possible, We're taking horses." She responded, her eyes still forward.

"Oh. Thats cool." I whispered under my breath, slightly shocked. I didn't know Blade used horses.

"We're here!!~~" Alex cheered, running into a barn that looked very old. The wood which was painted red was fading and it was rotten. It didn't seem safe.

Everyone else already walked in there so I followed behind, worried about the condition of it.

"L-lily... I-I'm supposed t-to introduce y-you to y-y-your horse..!" Chase tugged on my shirt, biting his lip. He had his same nervous expression. He seemed scared of me.

I took a deep breath and gave me best smile. I crouched down and patted his head. "Okay. Show me!"

He walked slowly into a red room with a pure white horse in it. The horse looked at me and went back to eating some hay which was laying all over the ground.

"T-This is S-Snowflake...! Sh-She is e-easy to r-ride.." He legit bowed and ran out of the room with incredible speed. I sighed and jumped on Snowflake.

"Okay girl... I think I can ride you...!" I took a deep breath and started. I guided her outside and saw Luna, Kat, Chase, and Alex waiting.

Alex was on a pure black horse. Kat was on a White horse with black spots. Luna had a silver horse who was quite beautfiul. Chase was riding a brown horse that looked just like chocolate.

Alex smiled and started to pet her horse "This is Midnight."

Luna rolled her eyes "Gore."

Kat gave a weak smile and stuck out her tongue "This is Kit!"

Chase looked down, still a nervous wreck as always. "T-This I-Is.. K-K-Katie...!"

"Thats a cool name for a horse..." I said, looking at Katie. She was kinda derpy looking though.

"Well! Shall we get started to Stornway? It only takes four hours on horse back. We should get there before night. We can talk to the king and the Princess about the problem at hand." Alex purred, happily smiling.

Everyone agreed and we started our journey to Stornway.

My first mission in Blade... This is going to be something special.

[Picture is Chase]