Chapter Fifty - I'm A Warrior! I'm a Loyal Warrior!

Maui's expression turned into a very sinister one. She bit her teeth. "Who is attacking us?"

Kat was still breathing heavily. She finally let out a "T-The Spears...! People in the f-front are keeping them out! B-but they could break in any minute! We need You and Koji, NOW!"

Koji jumped up, strapping his claws on with Lighting speed.

Maui got up slowly, slowly grabbing her scythe, and slowly making her way out her office.

Kat was already running to help her alliance, when she made it. Well.

Spear already broke into the building.

"KAT OVER HERE!" Alex screamed, dodging an arrow in the process.

Kat raised her wand, thought of a spell very quickly, then casted it.

The ground under three different foes rose, causing them to fall down. Three different boys from The Black Knights started to beat them.

Lily was shooting arrows at the ones who were close. In attempt to slow them down.

Sonia and Chase were healing the wounded of course. Except, Sonia looked scared.

Chester was looking around. Not even fighting.

"Chester! What are you doing!" Alja yelled at him, looking around frantically for his sword he lost in the crowd.

"Where's the leader?"

Luna was right by Cheater, punching some Mage chick over and over again. "DOESN'T MATTER! HELP US."

Koji sliced through the armor of a healer, who backed up In fear.

"Run." Koji said, glaring down at him. Yet, he didn't move.

Koji raised he claw, ready to slice him. So he'd die, but instead an archer saved him. Shooting Koji in the arrow.

Koji smirked. "Right when I healed."

Chase ran up to Koji. Uses his magic to heal the wound he just got.

Alja and Luna were paired up in a team fight. They were taking down fighters every minute.

Sonia and Chase did the best job at healing, letting our people keep fighting.

Alex was with Chester, protecting Maui's office.

"This is easy." Chester yawned.

"Shut up! You'll jinx us!" Alex snapped back.

Kat was using earth magic, throwing big pieces of Rock at the enemies.

Maui was cutting down anyone who got near her. She was sitting on top of a ledge in the wall.

"We can do this! They're almost out of fighters!" Kat cheered, happy that Blade had another victory.

"RETREAT!" Someone screamed, running out of blade. Fearing for their life.

Behind him, everyone was running. Screaming and yelling. Even some were crying.

"We DID it!" Sonia yelled, happily. Giving Chase a high five. Chase smiled and laughed softly.

"No. We lost."

Everyone looked at Chester, who was holding onto his sword. Still ready to fight.

"What?"

Then suddenly there was a big crash, everyone looked towards Maui's office.

A strange blonde haired boy, held a knife to Maui's throat. A needle filled with a glowing purple liquid in the other hand.