Chapter Forty Two - Only three could hear...

All of the Angels jumped on their horses, except for Sonia. Since he was new, he didn't have one. He said he didn't want one, that he'd just ride with Chase,

Chase didn't mind, of course.

The mission was to protect the king of Sodapop, Romeo. There was a threat he'd be assassinated.

Alex seemed... uneasy. Like she didn't want to come. And someone decided to tag along with us.

Alja.

He was riding with Alex, who was happy that he was.

Getting there didn't seem as long as it did last time, Sonia seemed nervous.

Chase was the first to jump off, he then helped Sonia off. We all then got off.

Then grabbed our bags.

Yes, bags. We were going to stay nights here. I don't have any complaints, but the others have a few.

"Let's go in. Everyone have their weapons out?" Luna asked, sounding like the leader.

"Yes!" We all said at the same time, some of the girls giggling.

Kat whispered to Alex "Think this'll be fun?"

Alex hesitated to answer, she then giggled and smiled. "Totally!"

Luna lead the way, we all followed her. We gained entrance into the castle and went into Romeo's sleeping quarters.

"Oh! The Angels welcome! I see you have new members! Nice to meet you!~ I am King Romeo!--" he paused for a second, staring at Sonia.

"...u-uh...?" Sonia mumbled, we all knew why. Sonia was a princes-- Prince... At one point. Maybe Romeo recognized him.

"S-sorry! You look like Princess Sonia of Stornway, but she died along with the--"

"ANYWAY!" I screamed, not wanting him to talk about the rumors flying around.

"This is Chester!" Alex introduced, Chester smiled and waved

"Sup!"

"And this is... So...Soma...!" I gave the best fake name I could, even though I failed.

Kat giggled.

"Where are we sleeping?" Luna asked, looking around at all the expensive things he owned.

"The butler will show you, girls and boys are separated."

"Okay! Who wants to take night duty first!" Kat asked, looking around.

Romeo smiled, in a creepy manner. "Alex? How about you?"

Alex froze. She then awkwardly laughed. "I'm... Uh... Really tired... And I might faint... So...!"

"I'll do it, Chester you in?" Alja spoke up, looking at Chester,

"Sure! Let's do this!~"

"I'll stay up also." Luna offered.

"Okay! Now that that's settled, you all go unpack your things. Then Luna, Chester, and Alja can come back."

We all agreed, leaving the room.

But Romeo grabbed Alex's arm and pulled her close. Whispering in her ear.

"You didn't tell them your secret...? You poor bunny..."

Alex slammed her foot on Romeo's and ran out the room.

Chase looked up at Alex, he tugged her arm. "Are you alr-alright...?

Alex looked at Chase, fear and sorrow in her eyes. She then smiled and patted his head. "I'm okay."

Nobody heard what Romeo said.

Except three people.

Alja.

Chester.

And Luna.

"Alja. What's the secret he's talking about?" Luna commanded Alja to tell her.

"Can't say. It's a secret."

Chester then glared at him. "You like her don't you? What's going on."

"Tell us or bad things will happen."

Alja started laughing. "You two are scary! Okay! I'll tell you, when we're on our shift."