Chapter Nineteen - Who even?

I was all packed up, I had everything and anything. I wiped my sweaty forward with my handkerchief and took a sip of some tea. I didn't expect it to be so hot, I yelped and dropped the cup.

"Stupid Heat." I muttered, picking up the shattered glass and tossing it in the trash can.

As soon as I finished that I grabbed my bags and headed out the door. I saw the girls and ran up to them, they all looked excited.

"Hey guys! Where is Chase?" I looked around and didn't see him.

"He's still packing up, Luna can I borrow your Chapstick?" Alex asked, slightly ignoring me.

"It's not candy, so don't eat it." She shot back, digging in her purse, trying to find it.

"That was one time!"

"We need to get going, Chase needs to hurry it up... Eh. You think he's okay?!" Kat got a worried expression, frantically looking around.

"I-I'm here!" Chase ran up to us, waving his hand. He was dragging two bags.

"Oh good. You all ready to go?" Kat seemed relived. She took Chase's hand and smiled.

We all walked to the outdoors, and to our surprise we had assigned boats.

"Well this sucks." Luna spat, looking at where she was assigned.

"I'm on boat three." she hissed, finally finding her name.

"Oh yay! Same!" Kat said, a bit excitement.

"I am a-also...!" Chase announced, pointing to his name.

I looked on the boat three list also, "Cool. I am also." I smiled a bit, happy I wouldn't be in a boat with strangers.

Alex smiled big and wide, looking at the list along with the others. Her smile then faded into an angry, yet sad frown.

"I'm in boat two... NOT FAIR!" She whined.

After we calmed her down she was set off to her own boat, still a bit upset. She was a little happy when we told her she could meet new people.

"Well who else is in Boat three?" I asked, after a while of silence.

"Let's see.... Okay I'm... Some girl named Medusa, Zero, and... Uh... How do you even read that?"

A deep voice came from behind us, It sounded like a male version of Luna. "Alja."

We all turned around and saw a boy with silver hair, he wore what looked like a crown on his head. He had a insane look smile.

"What fun! A boat packed with girls! I just can't wait to meet everyone. Or can I? I don't think I can. Maybe..? Hm. I dunno anymore. Oh my gosh, I'm so hungry." He walked up to us.

It was a bit scary the way he glared at us, then he smiled again and skipped off.

"What even." I muttered, not understanding what he was even doing.

"Ignore him, let's get going." Luna ordered, we got some snacks and headed on the boat.

It was nice, very fancy. The first thing I did was jump in the bed and took a nice nap.

[Picture Is Alja]