Chapter Twenty Eight - Kinda Like A Family?

Lily's POV

"Are you sure about this..? I mean... He's... You knows. Insane...?" Kat told Alex. Who were both sitting on the couch.

Everyone else, including me,  were helping the kids get in the carriages. All of them were smiling, very happily that they got to leave this place.

"He's strong, I don't believe he'd kill innocent people. Did you see the way he took care of that woman?"

"But what if he attacked us? We could take him down, of course. But he could kill one of us in the process. Maybe even two."

"I'm telling you! He's for Justice! He's good."

"How long how you've known him? A day. You don't know a thing about him or his past."

"S-so?!"

"Alex, I'm trying to protect you and everyone else.
I'm just not sure if we should--"

Then Chester walked in the room, smirking and jumping on the couch. "So so SO mean! I wouldn't try to kill you guys. Unless you try to kill me!"

Alex smiled, like she just won a battle. "Seeeee!~"

Kat stared at him, she sighed. "Okay. Fine. You did create the Angels after all" She then looked at Chester, glaring slightly. "If you try to harm any of my friends. I swear I will fight you till I die. And trust me, you will die."

Chester smirked his famous smirked and nodded. "Ooooookkkkkkaaaayyyy!~"

Alex cheered, giggling and running around. Like a child.

We finally finished our business here and hopped on our horses. Chester sharing a horse with Chase.

"Chhhhase? Do you like horses?" He asked him out of the blue.

Chase nodded, not making eye contact with him.

We all stayed quite after that, the whole way back to Blade none of us said a word.

We all jumped off our horses when we arrived, bringing them to the barn, and going right back to Blade.

"I'm going to take Chester to Maui. Chester, follow me." said Kat, walking off towards Maui's office. Chester following while whistling.

"LILY!~" The cutest voice squealed, as Sonia hug tackled me. Alja following him and laughing.

"Oh Alja! Were you keeping Little Sonia company while I was away?" I asked, Alja nodded.

"Mr. Alja is SUUUUUPER nice!~ He took me out shopping and bought me some super cute dresses! He even called me His little sister! So Alja is now my big big BIIIG brother! Isn't that awesome?!" He asked, smiling super big.

"Aw Sonia! I thought you were shy, you are being so hyper right now! Its adorable!"

Sonia blushed and looked down, playing around with his fingers. "I-I'm sorry..!"

Alja picked up Sonia, putting him on his shoulders. "Wanna come play with us?"

Sonia eyes sparkled, hoping I'd say yes, I giggled nodding. "Sure!"

We went outside and ran around. Playing tag, hide n seek, all those fun childhood games.

While Sonia started chasing a butterfly, I sat next to Alja as he stared at the sky.

"Isn't it adorable? And He's sixteen."

"We're kinda like a family."

"Huh?"

"Sonia's the child. I'm the father and you are the mother."

"Oh, so we're married now?"

"Are we?" He smirked and looked me in the eyes. "What if I told you I was so madly in love with you?"

I laughed, "Better not."

We started laughing together.

"So Alja, do you have a crush?"

"Yeah. Why you want to know who?"

"Of course! Tell me!"

"Guess!~"

"Uh... Kat?"

"No."

"Luna?"

"No."

"Alex?"

"No..."

"Maui?!"

"Not even close."

"AHHHH! I dunno who! Tell me! C'mon please??"

Alja laughed. "You don't know her."

"Is she in a different League!?"

"Probably not."

"Mr. Alja! Lily! Lets go inside. I'm h-hungry!" Sonia called out to us, running over.

"Okay! Lets go." Alja told Sonia, getting up and walking towards the building.

"Hey! I'm not done with you!" I yelled, running after them.

After that we ate, and all went to bed. Except for Sonia, who was in the kitchen eating a midnight snack.

But like fate made it be, Chase was in the kitchen also. Eating some bread.

"S-Sonia... are you wo-worried..?" Chase asked Sonia, tilting his head.

"Huh? Why would I be?"

"I-I mean.. Y-Your... Kingdom is un-under... a threat. Are you w-worried it'll b-be attacked?"

"No! My father is super strong, he'd beat up all the bad guys in one swoop!"

Chase smiled, biting into his bread some more.

But today wasn't a good day for the two shy boys. Because they heard a crash and suddenly a tall male in a mask. "Oh! Lucky me. I break in without failing, and I already have two victims."

As they both screamed, trying to run away. The tall man grabbed them and stuffed them into a body shaped bag.

Even though he woke almost everyone up, he was gone faster then Blade could come and see what happen.

And it was official.

Chase and Sonia got kidnapped.

[Picture is Alja, Yes I know I've already had a picture of him but still. Look at him and his beauty.]