Chapter Twenty Five - Missing Kids Aren't really missing?

This Chester guy lead us into the dark, and scary if you ask me, woods. Walking even more until we made it to a creepy cave.

He motioned us to walk inside. Chase didn't want to go, he sat outside shaking his head.

"It-It's dark i-in there!" He complained, eye filled with fear.

"You guys go inside. I'll stay out here!" Alex offered, skipping over to Chase and sitting next to him.

We all agreed, walking inside the cave. The more we walked in the louder these voices were.

Then we saw it.

Estimating of course, around thirty kids were sitting in this room. Eating bread and cuddling in covers.

"C-Chester! Did you get my s-sister?!"

"Ch-Chester! T-the carriage is-is going to be here tomorrow?! R-right...?"

He was drowned in questions. We sat back and watched, his friendly attitude back, as he answered every single one of them.

I looked over at Luna, who was wide eyed. She clicked her tongue and looked at Chester.

"Oy, Greenie. Why are these children all bruised and cut up? Are you telling me this lady who hired us is abusing these children?"

Chester eyes lowered, his expression turned into a similar one to Luna's.

"That woman buys children to work for her. She doesn't hire a single teen, or adult. Only kids. If they do somethings wrong, she'll hit them. You, what was your name? Kajee? You explain it to them."

"It's Koji."

"I don't care!~"

Koji rolled his eyes and looked back at us. He sat down and started taking off his shoes, he rolled up his pants, revealing his thighs.

They had slight scars, not a lot and the ones you could see were barely seeable.

"I didn't mess up a lot. Since I didn't have... friends... I mean... I made one of course... But he... Forgetting that, if you mess up she'd whip you! The villagers here don't do crap to help us, they pretend they don't know what's going on."

My fist tighten. I couldn't believe someone would actually harm a child, a child!

Kat looked angrier then all of us. She turned around and stomped out of the cave, her wand right in her hand.

"Kat! Wait! I'm coming also!" Luna yelled, running after Kat.

Chester smirked, "Not fair!~ I was nice enough to show you that the missing kids were alright. Then these two attempt to steal, my prey." He growled.

We caught up with Luna and Kat, who were with Alex and Chase.

We agreed on working with Chester to help these children.

Chester was going to kill this evil lady, like he wanted to and was planning to. Koji would also be there, helping him if something went wrong.

While the rest of us got the kids to safety, taking them to the cave and staying with them till a carriage arrived to take them to an orphanage which would send them to another work field.

But the way Koji was acting seemed like he wanted revenge.

Of course, I'd understand why. But it wasn't like he wanted revenge for being abused.

It was like he wanted revenge for something else.

[Picture is the Cave]