Chapter Thirty Four - Going to The Ball.

I sat in my room, reading my book. I got to the part where the main character had to chose either to marry the prince or the peasant boy she loved.

I closed the book, throwing it on the ground. I didn't want to read anymore.

"Lily! Hey, finally found you.!" I looked up and saw Alex, smiling.

She was wearing these black booty shorts and a white t-shirt.

"What's up?"

"I came to tell you I got the people to a hospital, they should be fine... I hope. Anyway, I came to say bye."

"Bye..?"

"I'm going to Romeo's ball. It would be rude to not go!~"

"Oh... Okay. Well are you taking anyone?"

"Do you want to go, Lily?" She asked, giggling and smiling.

"Not really. Hehe, just wondering."

"Well. No, I'm not."

"Okay well, you have fun okay?"

"I will!"

She almost left, but I called her name to stop her.

"Alex. Um. Any news on Chester?"

"Oh... No, maybe Kat knows. She brings him food so..."

"Oh. Okay! Bye!~ Make sure to bring us gifts!"

"I will, bye!!" She skipped off. Before she left, I caught a quit glimpse of part of her hair. It was a ginger color.

Did she dye her hair? I didn't know that.

Weird.

I jumped off my bed, skipping out the door. Looking for Kat.

When I found her she told me he didn't say anything to her. He'd always stay quiet.

I sighed and thanked her for her help.

I walked back to my room and climbed in the bed, ready to doze off to dream land and escape reality.

---
"Meet your new maid, Your Highness." A tall butler told the young prince, twelve years of age.

"I-it's a-a pleasure to-to meet you! Yo-Your highness..."

The Prince stared at the girl, smiling to himself. "No no no, it's a pleasure to meet YOU! You're adorable, how old are you? Six? A six year old shouldn't be a maid.."

"I'm eleven...!"

"Oh really? No wonder you're so tall!"

The maid laughed, even though she wanted to act professional.

"Thank you Tante. You can leave now."

The tall butler bowed, leaving the room. Leaving the two kids alone.

"What's your name?"

"... I-I'm Aki. Aki Computer...!"

"Well, your first order is to play with me. I'm bored, do you know how to play chess?"

"Y-yes sir!"

"Then let's play!~"

The young prince patted the young maid's head. Who blushed intensely.

And that's the moment Aki was tricked into falling in love with the Prince.

---
Alex jumped out of the carriage Romeo kindly sent for her.

She looked at the caste in awe, her eyes sparkling. "It's so pretty! And it's made out of chocolate!~ EEE! How do the people not eat the place?!" She asked herself, running into the castle.

"Alex! So good for you to come! Let's go, I have your dress ready."

"Thanks Romeo, you're going through so much trouble just for me!"

"Well I can't help it if you look at me with that adorable face!" He joked, laughing happily.

"Ahh!~ Stop teasing me!" She giggled, but then stopped Midway. She saw a portrait of a young maid. Smiling, hugging onto a boys arm.

"...Romeo? Is that you as a child?"

"Huh? Oh. Yes. It is."

"Who's the girl? She has bunny ears like me! We could be long lost sisters! Hehe!~" Alex smiled, laughing at her own joke.

"That was my maid Aki. We used to play together a lot, like. A lot. She even had a crush on me, I told her I'd make her queen one day. You know, as a thank you gift for being So nice to me. But she ran away. Never saw her again."

"Oh. That's awful. I'm sorry..."

"I'm over it. I have someone in mind who I want to make my queen!"

"Realllly? Who who? Is it someone from another kingdom?!"

But all Romeo did was smile, leading Alex into the changing room and giving her the dress.

And then the ball started.

[Picture is Alex's Dress]