Chapter Twenty - Nonsense?

I finally woke up from my two hour nap. From the way the boat was rocking I assumed we already started sailing.

I left my room and looks at the sign on top of it.

"Lily and Medusa." I read out loud, I tilted my head and put my hand in my pockets.

I didn't know who she was, but in honestly I didn't care to much.

I explored the boat hoping to run into someone I knew, it wasn't big or small. There were the dorms, dining room, and a bit of a hangout room. To my surprise no one was in it.

I shrugged it off and turned around and was ready to head back to my dorm for a whole new nap.

Except someone was blocking my path, I looked up and saw Koji.

"Hello..?" I greeted him, unsure why he was the only one in deserted boat, even though he wasn't even on this boat.

"It seems we're alone... Right Lily?" He purred, walking up to me and grabbing my hands.

His eyes filled with Lust and I knew he wasn't here just to have a little chat with me.

I slammed my foot into his, he yelled and let go of my hands which gave me enough time to run.

I bolted away, I didn't know where I was going but I didn't care. Anywhere away from here was fine with me.

"W-wait! D-don't run!" A girly voice called to me, obviously my second crush.

I turned around and stopped running. There he was, Sonia in a short yellow dress. He ran up to me and hugged me, burying his face on my shoulder.

"Sonia-- how?! What--." I couldn't find out how to word my sentences. I bit my lip, not understanding what was going on.

Suddenly Sonia is here and Koji is no where to be seen.

"Ha...." Sonia stopped hugging me and started backing up.

And then right before my eyes Sonia smirked, insanely. Suddenly, beside him was Sora...

Not Koji... But Sora when we were Kids.

"Koji..?" I whispered, not understanding what was going on anymore.

Then I saw Koji again, he was holding Sora, in a bridal style way.

Koji looked up, he was crying. He put his finger over his lip.

"Shhh..."

I screamed, yet nothing came out. I tried to scream again.

"Lily, what's the matter!"

Then my eyes opened, I realized I was in a bed, it was soft and comfy.

I saw Kat, she was looking down on me. She had a concern and worried expression.

"What? Wait I was asleep?"

"Uh. Yeah?"

I wanted to hit myself with a bat for thinking all that nonsense was real.

"You slept almost the whole way. We're almost there." Kat told me.

"Oh. But wasn't this boat ride like a day?" I asked, having a feeling that Kat was teasing me.

Kat giggled and skipped to the door, she pointing to some food on a tray beside the bed I was asleep on.

"Yep!~"