Chapter Twenty Nine - Panic Attack

The tall man slammed the bag, holding the two helpless boys, onto the ground. Both of them yelped.

"Now stay in here and be good!~ I'll be back with the boss." He purred, walking out of the cold, dark room he left them in.

As Chase and Sonia wiggled out of the bag, Sonia asked "C-chase..! Are you a-alright?"

Chase's body slammed on the ground, his eyes became teary and he sniffled. "N-No..!" He started sobbing, crawling into a corner.

"Chase! It'll be okay, I promise! Lilly and Kat and Luna and Alja and Alex and Everyone else will come get us!" Sonia comforted Chase, rubbing his shoulders.

Chase was still crying, but he calmed down a little.

"Damn, you two are really loud." A hiss like voice said, as the door slammed open and then shut again.

Sonia and Chase looked up, a boy only a little taller then Sonia.

He looked like Alja.

"That's weird. I asked for a girl."

Chase started panicking again, his nails digging into his skin when he held himself.

"You ca-can te-tell I'm a boy..?" Sonia asked, voice shaking a little.

The boy walked up to him, and started rubbing his chest. "No Boobs." Sonia yelped, then he reached under his skirt and starting rubbing. "And you have a di--"

"Don't say stuff like that, it's so dirty!" Sonia screamed, jumping back into a wall.

The man eyes stayed blank, he looked back at Chase. "Your turn."

Sonia grabbed the boys arm, "Hey! He's a boy, look at him! H-he isn't girly Li-like me..!"

Chase started rocking, he started muttering stuff like "Don't hit me, Don't hurt me."

"Hm. Okay then. What're your names?"

"Le-Let us go! Or Blade will c-come and get us! And t-they'll kill you!" Sonia yelped, His voice getting higher.

"I'm hoping they come. Because if they do, he'll come."

"W-who's "he'll"..?"

"You'll see. But I was hoping for a girl that could entertain me while I waited. Stupid henchmen, always do things wrong..." The boy said, still with an emotionless face.

He then looked at Chase. "Is he alright? He seems mentally unstable."

"Y-you kidnapped him! Of-of course he-he's scared!"

"Oh. He's loud. Does he want to go back?"

"Y-yes! L-let u-us go!" Sonia screamed once again. The boy tapped his chin and shrugged

"I gotta keep one of you. Or he won't come."

"Then send Chase back! I'm o-older so... I-I'll stay..!" Sonia eyes starting tearing up as he bit his lip and shivered a little.

"Ehh... Okay. I guess so... HUNTER! TAKE THE UNSTABLE ONE BACK. MAKE IT LOOK LIKE WE HURT OR HIM OR SOMETHING!"

Chase started sobbing at this moment, he was screaming and shaking.

A buff man ran in and grabbed Chase, throwing him over his shoulder.

Chase struggled, "Sonia! Wait..! STOP WHERE AM I GOING? W-WAHHH!"

Sonia glared at the boy, "B-better no-not hurt hi-him..."

"I wouldn't do that."

"Yo-you totally would..."

"What's your name?"

"So-Soni-...Sonia..."

"I'm Elja. Now as I said before, I want a girl to entertain me. You'll do though."

Sonia yelped for another time, "W-what does that mean?!"

He took out a deck of cards. "They say girls are better at cards... I don't know if it's true, but whatever."

Sonia sighed a bit and nodded in relief.

'He doesn't seem bad...' He thought, as he sat down ready to play cards.

[Picture is Elja]