Chapter Fifty Eight - I'm sorry.

The week went by slowly for everyone. They'd get up, go to the training room, do different types of work outs or work on their skills, then go to bed. The next day they'd do it all over again.

Today was the last day they had. Bradley and Alja weren't back from trying to get back up and the only healer they had was in a coma.

Kat was in the library, chewing on her nails due to the fact she was nervous, studying Healer spells.

Chester walked into the library and saw Kat, he walked up to her and sat in a chair. Spinning it around so he was sitting in it backwards. "Whatcha doin'?"

"Oh... Studying spells... Healers and Mages both use magic, so I thought maybe I could learn some before... we battle."

Chester clicked his tongue. "That sucks. If the only this league wasn't filled with pathetic cowards, you wouldn't have to do this extra work."

"It's fine..." Kat muttered, her attention back onto the spell book.

Chester rolled his eyes and stood up, he walked over to a bookshelf and started looking at the different books.

He bit his lip as he saw a comic book.

Five minutes afterwards, Koji walked in. His body covered in sweat with his hair in a pony tail.

"Kat, Chester. We need you." He bit his lip and looked to the left. He sighed. "We're going to open Maui's diary. Meet us in her room." He then turned around and left.

Kat stood up immediately and started to follow Koji, speed walking a bit. Chester didn't move for a couple minutes, but eventually turned around and followed the other two.

Soon enough everyone was in Maui's room. Gathered in a tiny crowd. Koji held a brown book in his hand, while Zero held a black one.

"Zero, what're you holding?" Luna asked, raising an eyebrow as she starred at him.

Zero didn't answer her, instead he opened the book to a certain page number and set it on the desk. Letting everyone see it.

Lily eyes widen, she tilted her head. "I-isn't that..?"

"Even though it doesn't really matter at this point... I did research on Sonia's necklace and I found a whole two pages talking about it." Zero said with a serious tone. "It's very rare and no one knows which royal family can use it... Except us."

Lily looked down.

Kat spoke up. "Let's open the diary now...."

Koji nodded, putting it on the desk where everyone can see it. He opened to page one and started reading.

The date in the right hand corner was scratched out.

Dear Journal.

Iki said I should make one of these... He said it'll be fun to read about our adventure when we're in our thirties.

I'm suppose to write down what we did the day so....

We made it to our first village. We already got a mission, we're suppose to help an elderly couple find their missing daughter.