Chapter Forty Three - Chase.

Chase couldn't sleep for some reason. Every time he almost could feel himself sleep, he just woke back up.

He didn't want to get up and try to get a snack, the place was huge. He could get lost.

He almost resorted to eating the walls, which were white chocolate. Until he heard a noise, people talking.

Alja, Chester, and Luna talking.

Chase swiftly and quietly got up, tip-toeing towards the door. He pressed his ear against it, which was very cold, and listened.

"Basicallllly! That's it!" Alja purred, in his cheering voice.

"You're telling me Alex was a maid? And this crazy bastard tried to rape her or something?" Luna hissed, her voice filled with rage.

"That's messed up. Does he have a bunny fetish?" Chester asked, sounding happy.

Chase was confused, why were they talking about Alex? He thought to himself.

"I hope this guy gets assassinated. Let's leave." Luna growled.

"We can't. We need to protect him, it's our job." Chester told Luna.

"Tell that to your robot fingers!" She snapped back.

"Guys, stop fighting! Right now, I want to see what he's up to. I'll kill the man if he does anything dangerous."

Suddenly Arms wrapped around Chase, they made him feel safe.

"K-Kat..?" He whispered, assuming it was her.

"Nope. I know this castle like my own face, I can get In here without doors. Now, Child....

Be a good hostage!~"

Chase no longer felt safe, he felt like he was about to die. Feat over whelmed his body.

"W-who?!" The mysterious person covered his mouth. He used a drug on a cloth Causing him to pass out.

Chase knew who it was, he didn't have to see his face.

It was the one Luna called a crazy bastard.

It was obviously Romeo.