Chapter Fifty One - A Rude Alja.

Maui ordered Blade not to be sad over Alex's death, which pissed off everyone in the Angels.

Especially Alja. He quit his alliance, joining the Angels and becoming the leader like Alex wanted.

"Hm..." Alja was looking at a map, his eyes dark and dull. A knock was heard on his door.

"Enter." He spat, his sight not leaving the map.

Luna walked in, her wings spread out like she just finished flying.

"Oh. Luna. Hi..." He muttered, looking up slightly.

"I found the location of Sonia's father's killer." She said, like it was easy.

Alja didn't smile, or give her a congratulations. He just nodded. "Circle it on the map."

Luna raised an eyebrow, walking over and circling a mountain.

"Not going to ask how I did it?"

"No, why would I care?"

Luna didn't say anything. She just stared at him with confusion.

"...what?" Alja spat, being super rude.

"...bye." Luna sat up and left, walking towards the kitchen in attempt to find Sonia to tell him the good news. She thought to herself as she walked, thinking about Alja's new personality.

"Luna! C'mere, quickly!" Kat called out, peeking out of the door of the Thunders hangout.

Luna, very confused, made her way over to Kat. Walking in the room and saw not only the Thunders, but the Angels.

"Whats going on...?" She asked, looking around.

Medusa had her arms crossed, Brooke beside her muttering to herself.

On a couch, Koji was sitting. The first thing you could notice about him was a new wound on his face. A black eye.

"What happen to you?"

Koji scoffed. His attention on the ground. You could tell he was upset, about something that wasn't his black eye.

Kat put her hand on Luna's shoulder. She was actually staring at her wings. "Alja punched him."

Luna remembered how cold he was when she was talking to him a little while ago.

"...He tried talking about Alex." Kat said, removing her hand from Luna's shoulder. Her attention leaving the wings.

Luna looked around the room. She saw Chase and Sonia talking in the corner. "That doesn't concern me." She whispered.

Lily walked in. "Koji, let's go to the Angels hangout. It's crowded in here..." She smiled softly, trying to lighten the mood. "Luna, Kat, Chase, Sonia. Can you guys come also?"

Sonia ran over to Lily. "Mhm!"

They all made there way into the room, sitting down on couches.

Sonia raised his wand, but Chase already had his spear out. He closed his eyes and whispered a spell. The black eye fading off of Koji's face. Like it was never there in the first place.

Koji hand touched his eye which was now healed, you could see a slight smile.

"Alja is depressed, obviously." Luna spat, rolling her eyes.

"W-we w-won't be a-able to do an-anything... W-will we?" Chase stuttered, playing around with his fingers like a child.

"W-why do you say that?" Sonia asked, but he already knew why. He wasn't stupid. "... we're all thinking t-the same thing aren't we?" He added next.

The Story of Legends and QuestOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara