Chapter Eighteen - Starting Over?

>Lily's POV<

I didn't expect anyone to actually kick the door down. I expected them to leave me alone till I was ready to come out.

But why was I hiding? Shock I guess. I got used to the fact I would never see Sora again, it became a part of me.

And here I am, Koji telling me he's Sora. Telling me the boy I spent my childhood with was in front of me.

Maui commanded me, yes commanded me, to follow her to her room. So we could talk. Since she was the headmaster and I honored my place here and obeyed.

I sat on one of her couches, it was very soft. She closed the door and sat in front of me, she smiled.

"So. What's the problem here? Why the suddenly state of shock?"

"....it's personal." I shot back.  Not wanting to spill my secret like I did to Kat.

"It is isn't it?"

"What does that mean..?"

"Oh. Koji explained to me, all about it. He said how he didn't mean to do it so sudden. He was just angered by saying you had a lil crush on Sonia, I thought he was a girl when I first met him though."

I stared at her then blinked a couple times. After finally taking in what she said my mouth dropped.

"That's not all. Kat told me about This Sora fellow, who is apparently our one and only Koji?"

"...! Oh my gosh. I can't believe that she told you-!! I thought she'd--"

"She did it because she was worried Lily. You can't lock yourself in a bathroom without worrying people."

I bit my lip...

"He left me Maui. Left me. I thought I'd never see him again. And now he's here! Right in this place!"

"Hm. I get that. And aren't you happy to see him? You did like him didn't you?"

"That was years ago. I mean of course I'm happy to see him. I'd just rather... Start over?"

Maui smirked and nodded "Okay Okay. Koji! Come on out, you heard her..."

"Wait what." Then the closet door swung open and Koji emerged from his hiding spot.

I fell outta my chair from the surprise, I had no idea he was actually here.

He smirked and bowed, yes you heard me. BOWED. Like I was a princess.

"Lily let's talk." He spat out, Maui stood up and sat at her desk. Koji sat where Maui used to sit.

I didn't want to be a stubborn little girl so I nodded.

"Look. It was uncalled for. Kissing you like that, pinning you to a wall. It was stupid and it was my fault. If you want to start over let's do it. Forget about the Sora thing, just think of me as Koji."

"Koji... You are saying I can forget about your confession and pretend your just Koji. The Koji I met before?"

He looked down and then back up. "Yes."

I thought about it, if Koji is Sora. I could always fall in love with him again, not as Sora. As Koji.

"... Okay. I'm fine with that. I just have one request."

"And that is...?"

"No. More. Kissing. Okay?" I joked, trying to lighten up the mood.

He laughed also. And nodded in agreement, I yawned.

Maui then spoke up, "Good you two are buddy-buddy again. I was about to call a meeting, go ahead and go to the room."

We both nodded and headed to the room, we didn't talk to each other.

Finally Maui gave an announcement and everyone arrived at the meeting room.

Maui sat and the head of the table. She took a sip of water then smiled at us all "You may all know why we're here.."

Everyone smirked to themselves or started giggling and chuckling.

On the other hand, I had no idea what was going on. Maui noticed that and giggled to herself.

"It's time for Blade's vacation week!!~" she squealed happily.

"Yay!!" Everyone Cheered and Squealed.

"This year, we're going to a nearby island called 'Topanga'. We'll be there for a week."

She explained what we were going to do and stuff. Like on Monday we get to see a show, a dance show.

On Tuesday we get to visit some of the top fighters.

Wednesday they have a party, yay another one.

Thursday is a competition day. We're doing a lot of races and other things.

Then Friday is a chill day, we do whatever we want really. Then of course, head back to Blade and back to work.

This was going to be a fun vacation... I hope.

[Picture is The Island's]