Chapter Thirty Nine - We failed again.

"Conny is a poor village. You either live in it because you're poor, or you have a criminal records. Sometimes people move there because living there is so cheap. Most of the people who Chester murdered had criminal records, some worse then others. Thats why I didn't kill him as a punishment." Maui announced to the Angels, who were all confused on the punishment given to Chester.

"What about the ones who were hurt and survived?" I asked, looking at Cheater's new hand.

"Criminals also." Maui responded.

"I think the robot fingers are cool! It makes you look tough!" Kat told him, flashing a small smile.

"I agree." Alex nodded, giggling.

Chase stared at him, biting his lip. "D-doesn't that... hurt?" He asked suddenly.

"Well. When she took her knife and chopped my fingers off it did. I mean, there was SOOO much blood! Like, wow! You could bathe in it!" Chester chuckled, Chase's eyes widen.

"Seems painful." Luna laughed, rolling her eyes.

"Now that Chesters back, lets head on a mission! Something not toooooo dangerous." Kat suggested, smiling at everyone.

"Sounds like a plan." I responded, getting up and leaving the room we all gathered in.

Everyone followed behind me, leaving one by one, and heading towards the mission board.

"L-Lily! Wait u-up!" I heard Sonia's voice yell, turning around I was hug attacked by him. "Look! The nurse said I can walk!" His smile could light up a dark room, he was so cute.

"Thats great Sonia!" Luna told him, patting his head.

Sonia saw Chester, his eyes widen in fear, he hid behind me clinging on my shirt.

"Huh? What did I do?" Chester asked, apparetnly "forgetting" what he did.

"Y-you... never mind. Don't worry about it." Kat said, rolling her eyes.

Before we started walking again, we heard someone running. As their footsteps grew louder. we could make out who it was. Alja.

"Bloody Hell, Bloody Hell, Bloody Hell." He was screaming, he finally made it over to us and grabbed me by my shoulders.

"A-Alja? Whats the matter?" Alex asked, walking up to him and putting her hand on his shoulder.

"S-Stornway..!"

"huh...?" Sonia looked at him with wide eyes at the mention of his kingdom.

"Its being... attacked... and they sent.... a guy! ... Sending a message...! They.... Need our... help...!" He was completely out of breath. Sonia screamed.

"A guy!? It takes hours to get here! How did he--?!" I yelled, panic in my words.

"Chimera Wing..!" He whispered.

"W-Whats that...?"

Luna spoke up, "A wing of a chimera bird, teleports you to any town, kingdom, village. If you've been there. Pretty hard to get..." She seemed rather calm in this situation.

"They... GAVE... US... ONE..!" He was now screaming, "TO GET THERE..!!"

Sonia was now crying.

"THEN LETS GO! HOW DOES IT WORK!?" I screamed and asked, acting like a newbie.

Kat grabbed Alex's hand and mine. "We all hold eachother hands, then use it. If we're touching it'll t-take us all there...!"

Alja took Alex's hand "I'm going." Sonia took mine "Same..!"

The Story of Legends and QuestOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara