Chapter Five - Prince Sonia

"Y-You're a-a boy..!" I whispered screamed, eyes popping out of my head.

"I-I am..." Prince Sonia muttered, looking embarrassed. His face was a deep crimison red. He was blushing intensly.

"W-wait! B-Boys d-d-don't wear dresses!" Chase exclaimed, jumping up.

Prince Sonia put his dress back on and sat next to his dad. The King patted his head and smiled.

"He is indeed male. We originally were going to have a girl. Sadly, she died when being born. After that My wife found Sonia here in the streets, when he was four. Due to his girly looking features my wife mistaked him for a girl. When she took him home she got the dresses for the original baby. When she was changing him she found out the truth of his gender. All my wife wanted was a daughter she could share her girly hobbies with. Even though he was male it didn't stop her, he grew up with the habbits of a girl. I didn't do anything about it. I felt like we weren't hurting anyone, I know different now. I should of stopped her..." The King finished his story, a tear rolling down his cheek. "I'm sorry Sonia... Now you won't be able to live a normal life."

"No, Father! I love the way I am! Don't say that!"

"W-Wheres the Queen now?" Alex interrupted, biting her lip and looking around the palace.

"She passed from an illness a few years back." The king muttered, he sat back down and smiled "Now enough of the past lets talk about the present. We need to get rid of the monster."

"Where is he now?" Kat asked him.

"In the cave right outside the kingdom. He's staying there till we accept his request. He is giving us two more days until he goes through with his threat." The king replied, Prince Sonia looked down in shame.

"Okay. We shall go defeat him NOW then!" Alex jumped up, she was being brave. "We'll protect your kingdom! We are apart of Blade..."

"Yeah! We can do anything if we set our minds to it!" Kat jumped up, joining in.

"Ye-Yeah!" Chase jumped up, being one with the crowd. I sat there and smiled, I jumped up and giggled.

Luna rolled her eyes abd laughed. She jumped up "I can kill anything!"

"We'll go right now! Come on guys!" Alex commanded, running out of the room with sonic speed. Kat followed, holding Chase's hand. Who was being dragged along.

I got up and bowed, I turned around and started walking. I noticed that Prince Sonia was staring at me intensely. At first I was confused but I ignored by confusion and smiled big and brightly. He looked surprised but the looked down.

I walked out the door meeting with my team.

We all headed to that cave the king spoke of... I closed my eyes and started to daydream.

---

"Its okay Sora! They were mean! But I beat them all up! So I showed them!" A little girl, around five, with bleeding knees, rags for clothes, and she was all muddy told a younger boy. The Younger boy had the same rags and had bruises all over his body.

He was crying.

"B-B-But.... they... they hurt you..!" He stuttered, sobbing between words.

"But I hurt them also! They won't ever mess with us again!" The girl sat next to 'Sora' and rested her head on his shoulder.

"I-If they do! I-I'll ask them to stop being so me-mean!" Sora stuttered. He hugged onto the girl.

"Awe, you're so brave Sora! Haha~!" She hugged him and kissed him on the cheek. "Haha!~~"

The little boy blushed, and chuckles under his breath. They both drifted off to sleep, snoring as well.

---

I opened my eyes and bit my lip. "That was a long time ago... Why am I remember something like that..." I asked myself out loud.

"Hm? What was a long time ago?" Kat asked me, I didn't realize she was beside me.

"O-Oh... nothing..." I smiled happily.

[Picture is Sonia]