Chapter Forty - Healing Lessons?

Chase walked with Sonia into a room he's never seen before.

"What is this place?" Sonia asked Chase, staring at the different weapons and armor hanging on.

"T-this is where we get weapons... W-we'll get you a wand... Here..."

Sonia looked at a man he spotted, sitting behind a desk.

"A-and who is that..?" Sonia asked, the man turned his head and started glaring at him.

"In bl-blade... We buy o-our weapons and armor... With the c-credit we gain b-by doing.. Missions..." Chase responded, looking at different wands.

Sonia looked at Chase for a while, he bit his lip. Trying not to say anything.

"Don't you use a spear? Shouldn't I then?" He finally blurted out, looking at the different spears.

Chase looked down, staring at the ground. "M-my spear is... special..."

Sonia didn't seem to understand what Chase told him, but he ignored it and looked at wands himself.

"I like that one!" Sonia yelped, reaching on the shelf and pulling off a wand.

It has a heart shape to it, it was silver and blue.

Chase looked at it, like he was studying it. "O-okay! Let's go b-buy it..!"

The two boys walked up to the creepy man, he glared down at them. "Who is paying." He hissed.

Chase gulped a bit, raising his hand like he was in a class room.

"Two thousand and five hundred credit."

Chase eyes widen, not realizing how much it was. He looked at Sonia who was smiling. "I-is it to much?" He asked him.

"O-oh..! No..! Of course... Not..." Chase held out his hand to the man, the man rolled his eyes at Sonia.

He took out a sort of scanning device, and scanned Chase's hand.

"You have ninety eight credit left. Please... 'Come again'" The Way he said come again, you could tell he hated his job.

Chase and Sonia then went to the training area, Chase taught Sonia the basics of healing.

The limit of magic power, a way to be faster when healing, and how to heal different injuries.

The spent the whole week training, while the other angels trained also. Getting ready for their next mission.

---

I was in my bed, reading a book. I was tired from all the training we have been doing for the last week.

I haven't seen Sonia for a while, he's probably working very hard.

We pick and go on the next mission tomorrow, so I was getting rested up.

Then I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in!" I shouted, watching the door open and a figure walk inside.

It was Koji.

"Hey Lily."

"Hey Koji!"

I realized he was wearing a bookbag, he had his armor on and was wearing his claws.

"Are you going on a mission?" I asked, smiling up at him.

"No."

I tilted my head, what did he mean no? What else could there be.

"Lily. I'm quitting Blade." He hissed, the harsh words hitting me hard.