Chapter Eight - "Perverts"

The sun rose upon Zere, the kingdom Blade was located. I yawned and stretched, I looked around, I got dressed and ready for breakfast. I walked out into the hallways and headed towards the dorm. Yet, I ran into someone I didn't expect seeing.

It was Koji, Koji Heater. Class: Martial Artist. Alliance: Thunders. He was one of the strongest people in Blade.

"Pervert." I huffed, passing by him. He raised an eyebrow and grabbed my arm. "What do you mean by that, Luna?" He smirked, thinking I was joking.

"This is the girls dorms, Koji. Last time I checked, you were a dude."

"That doesn't make me a pervert, I'm just walking around! Wasn't like I was going to watch you guys showers."

"Talking about watching is take a shower makes you a pervert."

"Does not!"

"Does toooooooooo!~" I said in a Singy song voice. It was funny because I realized how much I was pissing him off.

"Calm down its time for breakfast." Another voice came from down the hall. We both turned around saw Zero.

Zero Gore, Class: Archer, Alliance: Black Knights. He's usually quiet. He's also strong.&?

"Oh my gosh so many perverts." I joked around again, I passed Koji and playfully punched Zero and then headed towards the breakfast hall.

>Lily's POV<

I sat down, across the table from Sonia. The butlers and maids brought in the food. French Toast, Pancakes, Orange juice, and a bowl of carrots. Weird.

"Doesn't you father way with you?" I asked him, not seeing the king anywhere.

"No. He's to busy." Sonia whispered. He reached into the bowl and started eating his carrots. He didn't say anything afterwards. No one did.

We both finished our breakfast, the butlers and maids cleaned up the plates and stuff and sent us away.

I bowed slightly "Thank you for letting me stay here, Prince Sonia. I'm very grateful."

"Oh no, thank you! You saved the kingdom... You're welcomed here anytime."

I smiled and nodded "I'll be off now," I giggled and winked "I'll visit!"

He giggled also, starting to blush again. I found it cute. I picked up my bad and started to walk towards the door.

"Lily, wait!" Sonia grabbed my arm, almost tripping on his dress. I looked at him with a concern face, wondering what he wanted.

He got up on his tip-e-toes  and planted his soft and girly lips on my cheek. He then ran back over to the spot he was before.

"B-bye...!" He waved slightly, still blushing.

I smiled, and ran out the door. I walked to where we had our horses tied up, I gave Snowflake water and jumped right on her.

I headed right back to blade, trying to get there faster and faster.

[Picture is Koji]