Chapter Forty Five - Hooded Creep.

As Chester stood at his post, thinking about how to deal with the Chase situation, he realized how weak he is in combat.

Chester smiled.

He worked out a plan with Alja and Luna. They sent Alex home early, and used Kat to see if Romeo would try to kidnap her as well.

He did.

After they saved everyone they headed home, to blade.

Alex and Kat both explained to Maui why they did what they did to Romeo, all Maui did was laugh and rolled her eyes "Okay, i'm busy so bye."

In the end everything work out so no one seemed to care about the outcome. Except Luna, she keep going on about how we should of killed him instead of letting him off the hook.

And, once again, we were back to the boring lives of Blade.

Luna wanted to on another mission, but everyone else didn't want to. So she lost from the voting.

Lily stayed in her room most of the time, she seemed upset about something. And no one knew why.

But in all honestly

No one seemed to care.

She didn't seem depressed, just locked up in her room. Everyone assumed she wanted to be alone.

"C-Chester! Can yo-you help me?" Sonia asked the much taller male, pointing at a jar of cookies on the top shelf in the kitchen.

"Hm? What do you need help with?" He snapped.

"I can't reach the cookies."

Chester smirked. "Oh okay." He grabbed it with ease and swung it in front of Sonia.

Sonia tried to grab it, but failed numerous attempts. Chester laughing at him.

At that moment Kat walked in, watching Chester tease Sonia.

"Chester, stop bullying him."

"I'm teasing him." He said back.

"Whatever! Just give him the cookies!"

Chester rolled his eyes and clicked his tongue, handing Sonia the jar.

"...t-thanks..." Sonia whispered, sitting in his seat and nomming on the chocolate chip cookies.

Chester rolled his eyes once more, grabbed a root beer, and left.

Kat followed after him.

Sonia, left alone in the kitchen, continued to eat his delicious chocolate chip cookies.

Chase was reading a comic book in the Angel's hangout. He yawned, he was super tired since he didn't get any sleep last night.

Not because of nightmares or anything, he just... likes reading.

Chase got up, putting his book in his special place. Then walking out of the room, going to his room.

He bumped into someone, someone tall. Wearing a good, that covered his face, "a-ah! Sorry miste-mister..."

"Oh. Um. Uh. Yeah it's fine." He said in a deep, obviously fake voice.

Chase was oblivious at the moment.

"Ar-are you from B-Black Knights...?"

"Uh. Yeah. Look, kid, I gotta get going so out of the way." The mysterious man shoved by him, walking in a very hurriedly manner.

Chase kinda stared at him while he left, then went to his room. Jumping on the comfortable bed.

He closed his eyes, starting
to sleep peacefully. Until he had a nightmare about his father.

Now to Luna and Zero, who were in the training room together.

Luna threw a knife and hit the target dead in the center.

"Great Job!~" Zero called, Clapping his hands.

Luna looked at Zero and nodded. "Thanks." She bluntly said, sitting down. "You go."

Zero tried to hit it in the middle, but he'd miss. He'd always be centimeters away.

"UGHHH I suck."

"You don't suck, you did okay."

"I gue--"

There was a giant crash sound, Luna and Zero looked at each other with a concern look.

Grabbing their weapons they ran towards the sound.

In Maui's office.

Running in, they both saw Maui's scythe up to the neck of a hooded man. Paper was scattered everywhere.

"Luna! Zero! So glad of you to make it. Do me a favor... Go get Lily. I want her to see this."

Luna clicked her tongue. "Who the hell is that?"

"Tch." The hooded man was obviously trying to get away, but due to the fact he had a blade at his neck he couldn't.

"You don't recognize him? This precious little man..."

Maui used her foot to kick the hood off of the man, and revealed his face.

Koji.

"Koji?! Why are you wearing that thing? What the hell are you doing?" Zero asked, raising his eyebrows.

"Fuck off Zero." Koji growled.

Zero flinched.

"You didn't know?~" Maui purred, smiling. "He quit blade a while back."

Now Luna looked confused. "Koji, what does she mean?"

"Fuck off Luna..." He repeated the same phrase to her.

Luna was pissed now. "Don't you tell me to fuck off, you cunt. WHAT IS GOING ON?!"

Maui glared at Luna was a murderous expression. Causing Luna to flinch.

"We're going to fight to the death. Now get Lily. And maybe even Sonia."

They both stood still.

"Now."

They both ran to get Lily.