Chapter Thirty One - Brothers

Sonia hugged his knees. He frowned and sniffled a little, biting his lip.

"Sonia? What's the matter? Are you already bored?" Elja asked, tilting his head.

"I-I ... I wan-want them to come and rescue me alre-already." He whispered, eyes tearing up.

"Aw. Don't cry..." Elja said, approaching Sonia. Climbing on top of him. "It'll make me want to set you free."

"U-uh..!" Sonia face turned completely red, he closed his eyes so he didn't have to look at him.

"Oh! Sonia, you're a genius." Elja randomly said, Sonia opened his eyes.

"W-what do yo-you mean..?"

"I have a way to get him here faster. Thanks to you." Elja reached into his pocket, taking out a piece of paper.

"No need for that, Elja. I'm here." Sonia's head swung to the door. Alja stood there, bangs covering his left eye.

"ALJA!" Sonia squealed, jumping up and hug tackling him.

Alja patted Sonia, smiling, he then glared at Elja and took a deep breathe.

"Alja? Is Sonia your lover?"

Alja seemed call about the question, But Sonia threw his hands in the air. Waving them.

"N-no! He-he's just..! A-a re-really go-good!!--"

"No. He isn't."

Elja walked up to Alja and hugged him, Alja rolled his eyes.

"D-do you two know each other?" Sonia asked.

"We're brothers." Elja told him, letting go of Alja.

"Yep." Alja bent down, meeting Sonia's height. "I'm sorry he took you and Chase. It was very wrong of him."

Elja rolled his eyes. "I didn't hurt them."

"Mentally you did."

"Whatever, I wanted to see you. You still owe me."

"Owe you what?"

"You lost that bet."

"Elja, oh my god, are you kidding me. That was when I was six and you were four."

"You never paid up."

Sonia was confused, he backed towards the now opened door. Ready to leave with Alja.

"Fine, C'mere."

Elja skipped up to Alja, pushing his cheek up to him. Alja bent down and kissed it.

Sonia's mouth flew open.

"Elja, don't break into Blade again. Just knock on the door or something." Alja commanded.

Elja nodded. "Okay."

Alja took Sonia's hand and dragged him out of the unknown place.

"Al-Alja.. What was--?"

"When we were young, we had a race. We made a bet, if I won Elja would have to be my servant the rest of the day. If he won I had to kiss his cheek. And as you might of figures. He won."

Sonia eyes sparkled, "Are siblings always that close..?" He thought to himself. "Are you close?" He asked him.

"We.... We were."

"O-oh? Wh-what happe-happened?"

Alja didn't answer though. He only smiled and he didn't say anything else the whole way.

---

"SONIA! YOU'RE OKAY!" I screeched, hug tackling Sonia and swinging him around.

"L-lily?! You were... Worried?"

"OF COURSE!" I felt the tears started to form. They started rolling down my cheeks faster then ever.

I was so happy.

"S-Sonia! Y-you're... A-alright!" I saw Chase, he was smiling a weak smile.

"C-Chase! I'm g-glad you got b-back safely!" Sonia spat out, eyes sparkling.

"T-thanks to you..!"

Alja walked up to Lily. Kat, Luna, Alex, even Koji. We're surrounding Sonia. Asking what happened.

Alja put a finger over his mouth, signaling to Sonia.

"Surprising, I thought everyone would be gone searching for Sonia. Am I the only one who cares?" He joked.

I rolled my eyes. "Your note. We knew you'd get him, so we waited, praying you didn't die or something."

Koji walked up to me. "He seems unhurt."

I nodded "Good."

I was happy that Chase and Sonia turned out alright. Sonia was joking around with Chase.

"Okay everyone! Let's go to our rooms and take a nap, we must all be tired right?" Kat announced, like a responsible leader.

"Yeah!"

We all went to bed, sleeping for hours. Maui found out about the kidnapping, she felt completely horrible she wasn't in Blade during that time.

She was put on some important League leader mission.

So we all slept for almost a whole day, but it was a great rest.

[Picture is Chase.

Um.

Yeah.

;D....]