Chapter Seventeen - The Girls Bathroom

It's been three days since the instance. Medusa and Brooke haven't messed with me. They'd pass by me and whisper about me to each other.

That's it.

I haven't seen Lily in a while, it didn't bother me a lot. Since she scared me, ever since she yelled at me like that...

While I was reading a comic book I heard voices. Not any voices, the voices of my only friends.

"She won't leave. We'll give her food, then she'll wait till we leave. Take it in, eat it, then leave the dishes out the door!" The voice that sounded like Kat's told another voice.

"That is indeed a problem.." The headmasters voice, Maui, said.

"It's something Koji did. That's why we locked him up in his room until he tells us. He won't spill... Even to storm."

"Okay. I'll take care of it... Or try."

"Thank you headmaster."

After a while I realized they were gone. I emerged from my hiding spot.

I bit my lip, I remembered how useless I was being. I thought about it for a while.

I then finally waddled over to the girls bathroom, where Lily isolated herself.

I didn't know what else to do but quietly knock.

"Leave the food." A cold voice came out. But it wasn't only cold, it was quite sad.

"It's me... C-chase, I uh... Wanna come in." I whispered, not expecting a yes.

"Are YOU going to ask me what's wrong?" Another one of her hisses came out. That moment I wanted to go back, and forget about what I was doing.

But I didn't. Even if she scared me I was going to be helpful!

"N-No?" I said, more like asking though. There was an awkward silent.

The door then swung open, her hand grabbed my arm and jerked me inside.

I yelped and was thrown on the ground.

I saw Lily smiling. "I trust you. I'm lonely also..."

I gasped and realized I was in the girls bathroom. I covered my eyes for some reason, like there were naked girls in the room.

"It's okay. It's not a big deal, you don't have to cover your eyes."

I trusted her words and took my hand away from my face. It looked the same as the boys, just no... Yeah.

"So? How are you? Learn any new healing spells!?" She squealed, staring at me with bright eyes.

She really didn't want to talk about what was the matter with her.

I went along with what was happening. I answered her questions, tried asking some to her.

I was trying to wait till Maui did what she was going to "try to do". Lily didn't raise her voice at all.

She still scared me though.

The way she could be the sweetest person, then the scariest person ever scared me more then anything.

Finally there was a bang on the door.

'Not again...' Lily muttered to herself. "What..?" Her cold voice came back.

"Lily, let me in. It's Maui."

"No! Leave me alone!"

"...okay. I see your point."

I was surprised, that was what Maui was planning to do! That was her big old plan.

Then I realized what her actual big Plan was.

Right when the door swung open from a forcible and strong kick.

[Picture is Maui]