Chapter Thirteen - A Party

The headmaster, Maui, decided to throw a party, because we all did a good job fighting that monster apparently.

We were suppose to dress up, like boys wore Tux. Girls wore dresses. Honestly, I didn't want to dress up. But I also didn't want to be a party pooper so I went along with the group to get dresses and a Tux for Chase.

We went out into the city and went to a clothes store. It was suppose to be the most popular one, so that's the reason we went here.

"Oh!~ welcome! Aren't you all adorable little people! Come in!" A worker greeted us, we all thanked her and walked inside.

And when I say the place was huge, I meant it was huge.

"I-I don't like big places... W-what if I get lost?!" Chase stuttered, looking around the place with wide eyes.

Kat smiled and took his hand "I'll stick with you, k?" She winked and giggled to herself. He smiled and nodded.

"Well. Let's get shopping!" I announced, walking off on my own.

After a while we all meet back up at the entrance. Everyone had their outfits picked out.

Luna had a nice black dress, Kat had a beautiful pink one, Alex had a cool white one, and Chase had a fancy tux picked out.

And I had nothing. I gave an awkward smile. "Can someone pick one out for me..?" I asked

All the girls looked at each other, they all then started laughing. I sat there embarrassed.

They all walked off and five minutes later they came back with a red dress.

We all bought what we picked out, or for me what my friends picked out, and headed back to Blade, we all got our dressed.

None of us were going to wear make up but then Alex insisted to the point she forced us. Chase was taking a nap while we did our make up.

After what felt like a living nightmare, which really wasn't, was over the party already started. We woke up Chase and walked to the training room, where the party was being held.

When we walked in there, there was music playing super loud. People were dancing and laughing.

I looked around and I saw Zero and Koji approaching us. Zero walked straight up to Luna, smirking.

"Hello, Milady! May I take this dance?" He asked her, taking her hand and they disappeared into the dance crowd.

Alex giggled, she whispered in Kat's ear "I ship it". Kat giggled and nodded in agreement.

Chase waddled over to the buffet. Grabbing a plate and digging right in.

Kat ran to the dance floor, starting to dance. Alex ran up to people and started talking.

I looked over at Koji and smiled, "Hi." I managed out of my mouth.

"Hey, like the party so far?" He asked, biting his lip.

"Yeah, I like the music. And everyone seems to be having a fun time." I replied.

I then saw Maui, she grabbed a microphone. "Hey everyone, thanks so much for coming!" She announced, every started cheering. "I have an announcement, we have a few guest! It was late notice but they all still came." She got out a list and smiled to the audience.

Suddenly something touched my shoulder, I turned around and someone I wasn't expecting. Sonia.

"Sonia!!" I was surprised to see him here. What surprised me more was the fact he was wearing a tux.

Maui started announcing the names, but I was more focused on the fact I was seeing Sonia.

Koji turned around and saw Sonia, he raised an eyebrow. "Who's this?" He asked.

"This is Soni-- oh. This is Uh..." I walked up to him and whispered in his ear, "Should I call you prince or princess?"

He smiled and bowed to Koji. "Prince Sonia of Stornway." He answered him for me.

"Koji.." He replied, kinda surprised he was here.

"So, Sonia! What are you doing here?! I mean. Don't think I'm not happy, I am! So glad to see you." I asked him, giggling.

"I was invited and father allowed me to go!" He responded, smiling happily.

"That's amazing! Thanks so much for letting me stay that night at the castle by the way."

"It's okay, wanna dance..?" He asked, blushing.

I hesitated at first but agreed, I looked over at Koji. "I'll see ya later, K?" He stared at Sonia and then nodded in a cold manner.

Sonia dragged me to the dance floor. We started to dance together, it was really fun. I saw Kat dancing with a man I didn't know. I saw Alex dancing with Chase, and of course I saw Luna and Zero. Then, I watched Zero lean in and kissed Luna on the lips. She was surprised at first and then her face turned as red as a tomato.

I smiled, it was cute. I then focused back on dancing.

Soon afterwards, a slow dance played. Everyone started to partner up, Luna with Zero, Kat with the unknown man, Alex and Chase weren't even dancing. They were at the buffet.

Sonia rested his head on my shoulder, he was shorter then me. He was up to my cheek.

I started to blush as well, I thought he looked so cute. Especially in his Tux, I could have a nosebleed.

Then suddenly the song changed into a faster one, a upbeat one.

My eyes widen a bit and we both stopped the slow dancing and started to dance more upbeat.

"Lily! Sonia! Come here, we're taking a group picture!" Kat called to me, we both ran over there and got with the group.

The one and only Maui was taking it also.

From left to right, on the top row was: Koji, Me, Luna, and Zero. On the bottom row was: Kat, Sonia, Chase, and Alex.

Maui took the photo and printed it out for all of us. We all got a copy as well.

The awesome night finally came to an end, we all said our good byes and went to bed.

"Night Luna." I told her as I climbed into my bed.

"Night." She spat, she was in a happy mood from her magical night with Zero.

It didn't take long to fall asleep, I was asleep in mere seconds.

[Picture is Outfits they wore]

A/N: :D.... It's 5 AM.

I accept fanart... NOW GIVE ME SOME NOW OR ILL EAT YOU!

Anyone get the reference :D? It's from Chad... The YouTuber... No...? K... XD thanks for reading~~ :3 I want cake now.