Yugyeom imagine

Yugyeom sat quietly at the front steps to your house, fiddling with a small box in his jacket pocket. He let out a deep breath, checking the time on his phone and texts you: "Where are you?"
You were sitting at the bus stop when you received his text and replied: "Waiting for the bus. Why?"
You stood up once the bus pulled next to the stop and you climbed on. You took a seat and glanced to Yugyeom's reply: "No reason. Get home safe, [y/n]~"
You chuckled, shaking your head and put on your headphones. The whole bus ride was quiet and a bit boring. You finally reached your stop and hopped off the bus.
You walked slowly to your house, humming along to the songs that played. You glanced up once you saw your house and noticed Yugyeom on the front steps.
You frowned slightly and walked up to him, "Hey. What are you doing here?"
He grinned hearing your voice and stood up, "I wanted to be the last person you saw today."
You laughed at his statement, "Um... alright. Do you have a ride back to the dorm or... are you going to take the bus? If you don't go now, you'll miss the last bus..."
He chuckled a bit and ruffled your hair, "Don't worry."
You frowned as you stared at him as he stood there with a big smile on his face, his hands deep in his pockets.
"Okay... well, I'm going to go in..." You said, going over to the front door.
"Wait... um... I have something to say," he says.
You turn to him as he said this, "What?"
"I... uh... I just... you... um..." He says, fighting with his words as he awkwardly scratches the back of his head.
You blinked and walked closer to him, "Well...? What is it?"
Yugyeom sighed heavily and took his hand from his pocket and handed you the small box, "Here... I got this for you..."
You stared to the box and looked up to him before slowly opening it. You stared at the small pendant in it and smiled softly.
"It's cute..I like it but what it is for?" you asked, looking up to him.
"I... kinda... sorta... really... like you," he said awkwardly.
You chuckled softly at his words and teased him slightly, "So which is it? Kinda? Sorta? Really?"
"Yah..." He says, chuckling.
You smiled and placed the box into your pocket, "Thank you for this."
He looked to you innocently and smiled slightly, "You're welcome. So...what's your answer?"