Yugyeom imagine + short picture imagines

Yugyeom sat on the couch watching TV. "[Y/n]," he called out to you.
"Yeah?" You answered back.
"What's taking you so long? I thought we were going to watch this movie together?"
"Oh, yeah. I'm just deciding what to wear," you responded staring at your closet.
"Just wear anything."
"Anything?" You repeated to yourself quietly. A sly smile formed on your lips as you reached into his side of the closet pulling out one of his shirts. You pulled it on and looked at yourself in the mirror, adjusting it.
It fell just below your shorts like a short dress perfectly hiding them. "Well, he said anything," you said with a shrug and walked out.
"Do you want anything to eat while we watch the movie?" You asked.
"Yeah, some pop...." his voice trailed off when he looked at you. "Is...that...my shirt?"
You looked down at yourself and nodded. "Yeah. So you want popcorn?"
"Why...is it so short?" You heard Yugyeom mumble to himself.
You giggled softly and stuck the popcorn bag into the microwave. You could feel Yugyeom's gaze on you and snickered quietly.
You took the popcorn out when it finished and transferred it to a separate bowl. You walked over, passing him the bowl. "Here."
He took the bowl from you and silently tried to tug the shirt lower on you with his free hand.
You looked down at his hand with and eyebrow raised. "What?"
"This is scandalous..." he mumbled. "You're wearing this on purpose aren't you?"
You shook your head. "No~ I just wanted to be comfortable."
"You are wearing shorts under that right?" He asked lifting it a bit to peek at your shorts.
"Yah," you warned, hitting his hand when he lifted the shirt. "Don't do that."
He pouted. "You really are wearing this on purpose."
You grinned as you sat on the couch next to him. "Maybe. But you like it, don't you?"
You noticed Yugyeom trying not to smile. He didn't reply to the question and pointed to the TV. "The movie is starting. Shhh."
You chuckled, shaking your head. "Aigoo."

"