YugBam imagine

"Hey, hyungs~ I'm back," Yugyeom said walking into the dorm, removing his shoes.
"Hey. How was bowling?" Jinyoung asked, looking to the maknae who smiled.
"It was fun." He glances around the room, frowning slightly noticing all of his hyungs were in there except for one. "Where's Bambam?"
Jaebum nodded toward the room door. "He's been in there since we got home. He must be tired or something."
Yugyeom frowned deeper and quickly made his way over to the room, knocking first before walking in. "Bam-"
"Go away..." He heard.
Yugyeom sighed, closing the door behind him and removed his jacket, throwing it onto his bed as he sat down on it. "What's wrong?"
"Nothing..." was the only response he got.
He rolled his eyes and gently kicked Bambam's back to gain the older's attention. "Yah. Look at me when I'm talking to you."
Bambam groaned softly and sat up in his bed, glaring toward Yugyeom. "What do you want?"
"What's wrong? Why are you suddenly acting like this?" Yugyeom asked.
"I'm tired. Can't you just let me sleep?" Bambam responded before laying back in his bed, pulling his blanket over his head.
Yugyeom rolled his eyes watching Bambam do this and poked his tongue against his cheek in annoyance, pushing his hair back.
"I know what this is about. You're mad I went to hang out with Jungkook, aren't you?" Yugyeom said.
Bambam stayed quiet, gripping onto his blanket tightly.
Yugyeom scoffed softly. "This is what it's about, isn't it? Yah.. how many times do I have to tell you that he's just a friend?"
Bambam mumbled softly to himself so Yugyeom couldn't hear making the maknae sigh heavily.
"Geez... I thought I was supposed to be the youngest in the group... you're acting really immature..." Yugyeom said.
Bambam rolled his eyes and sat back up in his bed, shooting a glare toward the maknae. "I just can't help it, okay? I don't know why I always feel like this... it's stupid, I know... just..."
Yugyeom chuckled and moved off of his bed, sitting next to Bambam in his and wraps an arm around the older's shoulders, "Just don't forget that I love you more~"
Bambam frowned and looked to Yugyeom, "Love? You love him?!"
Yugyeom shut his eyes and groaned heavily, "Oh my god.... why are you so difficult...? How did you even hear that? I didn't say that at all..."
Bambam pouted and puffed his cheeks as he crossed his arms.
Yugyeom sighed and poked Bambam's puffed cheek, "Listen. He's only a friend."
"He better be," Bambam huffed, the pout staying on his lips.
Yugyeom stared at Bambam and let out a breath, "Aigoo... why do I even like you?"
A big grin spread across Bambam's face and he raised his hands up in fists at his cheeks. "Because I'm cute~?"
Yugyeom chuckled softly before shaking his head. "Ani. Because you're stupid."
The smile on Bambam's face disappeared and he pushed Yugyeom off of his bed. "Jerk..."
Yugyeom laughed, stumbling off of the bed and turned to Bambam, giving him a quick peck on the forehead. "I'm kidding."
Bambam pouted. "You better be..."