Junior imagine

You grinned as you pulled out your favorite dress from the closet and looked at yourself in the mirror with it in front of you. It was yours and Junior's anniversary today and he promised a romantic date. You bit your bottom lip trying to keep from smiling and pulled the dress on. You were sitting in front of your mirror fixing your hair when you received a text from him.
You looked to your phone and smiled at the text. It read: "Look outside"
You frowned at the text and went over to your room window, glancing outside to see Junior standing by a car, smiling up to you. You smiled, waving to him and he waved back.
You grabbed a hold of your purse and almost quickly ran out after sliding on your shoes.
You ran up to him, throwing your arms around his neck.
He laughed as he caught you in a hug, "Happy anniversary, jagiyah~" You blushed at his words and grinned, "Happy anniversary~" He broke the hug and opened the car door for you, "After you, mi'lady." You giggled softly and hit his arm gently before getting into the car in which he followed after. He told the driver where to go and the car was off. "Where are we going?" you asked, looking to him. "Somewhere," Junior says as he held your hand.
You smiled slightly and nodded, "Okay." Junior smiled as he gently rubbed the back of your hand with his thumb, "You look cute today, by the way. "Thank you~ you don't look so bad yourself," you smiled and pecked his cheek.
For the next five minutes or so, you two were sitting in the back of the car talking with each other until the car came to a stop.
Junior smiled to you, "I can't wait for you to see what I did... well, granted, the guys helped me a bit but, I planned it all."
You laughed and nodded, "Okay. Let's go." He grinned and pulled you out of the car, leading you into the JYP building, "I know this place isn't exactly romantic but I couldn't think of a better place. I asked you out here so I thought it'd be special."
You smiled, gripping his hand tightly, "Anywhere is fine with me, oppa~ as long as it's with you, anywhere is perfect."

  He smiled as well, leading you to the practice room where the others were waiting outside.
Jackson grinned, "Aw, look at the happy couple!" You laughed and shook your head, "Hey, Jackson." He opened the door for the both of you and Junior looked to you. "Ladies first~" You smiled and walked inside first, your eyes wandering around as a bigger grin formed on your face. "Be honest, oppa," you said, looking back to him, "how long did it take you guys to do this?" Junior smiled and looked around at the posters of pictures of the both of you were plastered all over the walls, "All night last night, actually." You blushed at his response and nudged him gently, "You know you don't have to do all these things for me, right?" "I know," he says, "but I love you and I want you to feel special and loved." He grinned to you and hugged you close to him, "I love you, [y/n]~"