Yugyeom imagine

"Are you sure they're going to like me?" You pouted, clutching on to Yugyeom's arm.
He smiled and ruffled your hair slightly, "I'm sure they are. Don't worry, okay?"
"Don't... Don't you think they're going to be a bit suspicious?" You questioned, "The dating ban just ended and you're already in a relationship? We should wait..."
Yugyeom chuckled softly and pecked your forehead, "Don't worry about it, okay? I love you and I want them to meet you. Besides, JYP-nim already knows..."
Your eyes widened, "What? He... does?"
Yugyeom nodded, "I had to tell him first. I needed to make sure he was okay with it..."
You bit your bottom lip, nodding slightly, "Okay so... you won't get into trouble then?"
Yugyeom shook his head, "No. I won't."
You nodded slightly, "Okay...okay let's go tell them..."
Yugyeom smiled wide, "I'm sure they'll like you~ Jungkook did, so you have nothing to worry about."
You nodded again, "You're right... okay. I'm ready."
Yugyeom grinned, holding onto your hand and led you to the practice room where the other members were. "Hyungs?"
Yugyeom stepped into the room, bringing you in behind him and smiled when the other's looked at him. "Hyungs~ I want you to meet someone."
You gave them a small wave and smiled, "H-Hello..."
"Yugyeom... Who's that?" Mark asked, staring at you.
You pursed your lips together, holding Yugyeom's arm tight.
"This is [y/n]," Yugyeom said, grinning, "My girlfriend."
"Eh?! Girlfriend?" Jinyoung asked surprised.
"You already have a girlfriend?" Bambam asked.
Yugyeom chuckled and nodded, "Before you guys get mad at me... JYP PD-nim already knows about her..."
"You already told him? Who else did you tell before us? Jungkook?" Bambam asked in a slightly annoyed tone.
Yugyeom laughed and nodded, "Yeah... he knows about her."
Bambam frowned, "Wow. Great. So we're basically the last to know about your girlfriend? Nice..."
You chuckled softly and shook your head, "It wasn't his fault... I was scared to have him tell you guys so he introduced me to Jungkook first to see how it went... it's not his fault."
"Oh... then that's okay," Bambam said with a shrug.
Yugyeom rolled his eyes, "So weird..."
You giggled, shaking your head a little.
"What? I can't be mad at a cutie like you," Bambam said, shrugging.
"Yah. She's my cutie-" Yugyeom said, protectively.
You let out a laugh when Yugyeom started to argue with Bambam and inched your way over to Youngjae who passed you a piece of chocolate.
"Welcome to the crazy family," he said making you laugh.