Yugyeom imagine

You sighed, walking into your dance class. It was another boring day. You joined the class to actually learn how to dance but instead, it's a bunch of people mostly speaking about dramas after a short period of learning kpop choreography.
You sat in the corner, setting your bag down next to you and tied up your hair. You pulled out your phone knowing all the other people in the class would be talking for the first several minutes of the class.
While you were scrolling through your phone, a boy walked over to you and sat down next to you.  You looked over to see him wearing a facemask, glasses, and a hat.
"Uh... hi," you said to gain his attention.
"Hey," he says. "Is it safe?"
You frowned as he slowly removed his glasses and his hat. Finally, you recognized him.
"Yugyeom?" You said.
He still had the face mask on but you could tell he was smiling.
"Ne..." He said.
"What are you doing here?"
He shrugged slightly, "I got bored. Decided to drop by."
"Well, if you came here to dance, you're not going to get it from here. I've been here for a month and we don't even finish a whole song.."
"Really? Well... the studio next door is empty so, if you want to dance, we can go over there and dance together..." He said.
You nodded, "Yeah, sure."
You picked up your bag and followed him out of the room and went to the studio next door. He flicked on the light as you set your bag down near the door.
Yugyeom walked over to the speaker, plugging in his phone and glanced over to you, "Should I teach you something? I've been working on a dance but I feel like it'll be better as a pair..."
You shrugged slightly and walked over to him, "I don't mind. I did come to dance anyway."
He smiled and nodded, removing the facemask, "Okay. Let me teach you."
You two spent about a half an hour just for you to learn your part of the dance.
"You think you got it?" Yugyeom asked.
You nodded, "Yeah, I think so."
He walked over, replaying the song and quickly into position. You two danced together to the music perfectly in sync. When the song ended, Yugyeom pulled you in for a hug.
"Wahh~ you're an amazing dancer~"
You chuckled softly, hugging him back, "You're better though."
He smiled, breaking the hug, "I should come here more often to dance with you again. This was fun."
You blushed softly and nodded, "Yeah. I had fun too."
"Same time tomorrow?" Yugyeom asked.
You nodded, "Yeah. Same time."
"Okay," he said smiling, taking his phone from the speaker.
Yugyeom smiled, walking toward the door of the studio.
"Hey," you said to him.
He looked back at you, "Hm?"
You walked over to him and tip toed to peck his cheek, "My name is [y/n], by the way. Have a good night~"
You picked up your bag and walked passed him. He smiled, touching his cheek where you kissed and nodded slightly.
"[Y/n]... she's so cute..." He mumbled to himself before leaving the studio.