Yugyeom imagine

"Thanks for helping me out, Yugyeom," you said as you and him both climbed out of the cab.
"Yeah, no problem. I didn't want you to be alone with all those kids." He followed you up to the front door of the house. "I mean, how hard could it be?"
You smiled slightly. "Oh, you have no idea."
Yugyeom frowned. "What does that mean?"
You wrapped your arm around his and grinned. "You'll see."
You led him inside of the house and to the living room where five kids were playing with each other. The lady there looked at you and smiled.
"Ah, there you are. Thank you again for doing this. The other baby sitter cancelled last minute and their parents are all too busy to watch them."
You shook your head as you smiled. "It's okay. I'm glad to help. This is my friend, Yugyeom. He's going to help me out."
He bowed to the lady and greeted her politely.
She smiled. "They're all really behaved so it shouldn't be too hard."
You bowed your head and watched as the lady left the house. You looked toward Yugyeom. "Ready for this?"
He shrugged. "Bring it on."

An hour later, Yugyeom was being smothered by a one year old baby boy, a five year old girl who kept wanting to put bows in his hair, and a six year old boy who kept wanting to bite him. You sat to the side with twin six year old girls who were playing with their dolls.
You looked over to Yugyeom and laughed at his distress.
One of the girls looked up at you. "Is he your boyfriend?"
You looked at her with an eyebrow raised. "Why? Do you like him?"
She giggled but shook her head. "No~ just asking because he looks at you like he likes you."
"Does he?" You asked.
The girl's twin sister nodded. "He does."
You glanced over at him and stifled a laugh behind your hand when you saw the number of bows in his hair. "Aigoo, so pretty."
Yugyeom rolled his eyes. "Shut up..."
The five year old girl near Yugyeom looked back and forth between you and him. "Is she your girlfriend?" she asked loudly.
Yugyeom blushed, immediately shaking his head. "No. No, we're not dating."
"Good!" The little girl stomped her foot before hugging his arm tightly. "You're mine now. I claim you."
You laughed when she looked at you and stuck out her tongue. "Wah, I'm so jealous of you, Yugyeom. Your girlfriend is really pretty."
The girl giggled and hid her face against Yugyeom's shoulder. Yugyeom locked eyes with you and mouthed, "save me." You grinned innocently and turned away pretending you didn't understand what he had mouthed to you.
He huffed and jumped up when the one year old boy started go shove things into his mouth. "No! That's not food!"
You looked over at him and giggled. "Maybe you two are right. He does like me."
The twin girls smiled. "Yeah?"
"But do I like him? Can you tell?" You asked, looking at the two girls.
They stared at you for a moment and whispered to themselves. They linked their arms together and nodded. "It's obvious you do."
You grinned and put your finger to your lips. "Shh, don't tell him, okay? Promise?" You held out both your pinkies and waited for the two girls to promise.
They wrapped their small fingers around yours and nodded as they pressed their thumbs against yours. "We promise."