Jinyoung imagine

You sighed softly, holding the paper with an address on it.
"I hope this is the right place..." You glanced up to the apartment building and walked in.
You had just moved to Seoul and this was the place you would be staying at. You had the hardest time trying to find the right apartment building and were hoping this was the one.
You made your way into the elevator, dragging your suitcase behind you. You pressed the floor button and went up.
You walked off the elevator when it stopped and went to the apartment door. You pushed the doorbell and waited a little while when the door came open.
You frowned when a male came into view. "Uh... I must have the wrong address..."
"What're you looking for?" he asked.
You passed him the paper and he studied it for a second before nodding.
"You're in the right place. Come in," he said, moving out of the way.
You blinked and slowly walked inside. "Are... you my roommate?"
He nodded, holding out his hand, "Jinyoung. Nice to meet you."
You nodded, shaking his hand, "[y/n]..."
Jinyoung nodded and pointed to a door to your left, "That's your room. Over there is the bathroom and... well, you can see everything else already."
You glanced around, "Um... yeah, okay."
"Anyway, I have to head out to work so... make yourself comfortable," Jinyoung said, "I'll see you later."
You nodded and he walked out of the apartment leaving you confused. You quickly grabbed your phone from your pocket and immediately called your best friend.
"Hello?"
"Girl- my roommate is a guy..."
"What? No way... is he cute?"
"Really cute..." You pouted, "What am I going to do?"
"Date him," Your friend joked.
You rolled your eyes, walking over to the living room, "I didn't move here to get a boyfriend. I came here for school. How am I supposed to concentrate when I have a cute guy as my roommate?"
Unaware that Jinyoung walked back into the apartment, you continued to talk to your friend. Jinyoung smirked, crossing his arms over his chest as he listened to you.
You finally turned around and paused, staring at Jinyoung who had a big smile on his face.
"Uh.... I need to call you back," you told your friend. You hung up before she could say anything and grinned nervously. "How...how much of that conversation did you hear?"
"Enough to know that you think I'm cute," he laughed, grabbing his phone from the counter. "See you later, cutie." He winked at you before leaving.
You groaned loudly, "Oh my god..."