JB imagine (Got7 Halloween imagines)

You sat on a chair in GOT7's practice room watching Jaebum scramble around. He was trying to set up a Halloween prank on the other members but you didn't think it would work so you decided to just sit and watch him.
"You know, I don't think this is going to work," you said, watching him set up a bucket of whatever liquid he filled it with above the door.
"It'll work," he said as he climbed down from the ladder. "You sure you don't want to help me? I have a ghost costume you could put on."
You shook your head. "I'm not getting involved. I really think it won't work.... what did you fill that bucket with anyway?"
Jaebum just grinned as he pulled the ghost mask over his face. "You'll see."
He pulled on the rest of the costume and flicked off the light leaving the both of you in the dark.
You sighed, crossing your arms. "This isn't going to work."
"Shhh," you heard Jaebum hush.
You nodded and waited, hearing the other members foot steps approaching. Then it suddenly got quiet for a while and all of a sudden, you heard the bucket fall from the door and a yell.
You heard the other members burst out into laughter and the light turned on. You covered your mouth from a laugh seeing JB soaked and the bucket on his head.
Jackson, Mark, Bambam, Yugyeom, and Youngjae were all rolling on the floor laughing and Jinyoung just stood there with his arms crossed, staring at Jaebum.
"What were you thinking, hyung?"
You giggled, walking over to JB and plucked the bucket off of his head along with the mask. "I told you it wasn't going to work."
He rolled his eyes. "You all suck-"