Mark imagine + Jackson imagine

******* READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. BOTH ARE RATED FOR SUGGESTED SEXUAL THEMES ******* 

(and both are pretty short so that's why I put them in the came chapter)

Mark

Imagine waking up one morning with a splitting headache. You put your hand to your forehead as you sat up slowly in the bed. You ruffle your hair and slowly open your eyes to notice you weren't in your own bed.

You quickly cover yourself with the blanket noticing you were wearing nothing and looked around the room panicking. Then, your eyes fell on the sleeping figure next to you and you remembered everything. Last night, you broke up with your boyfriend and went to the clubs to drink your pain away. Last night, you met this man named Mark Tuan and he listened to your problems. Last night, you two hit it off and you spent the night with him at his place.

You let out a gasp and quickly covered your mouth as you saw him stir in his sleep. You waited until he looked like he was fast asleep and peeked under the blanket to see him also wearing nothing. You gasped yet again and put the blanket back down.

You looked at Mark next to you and bit your bottom lip. You looked to the side and groaned internally, too busy thinking of the night before that you didn't notice he had woke up. Not until you felt his warmth against your arm and a soft kiss being placed on your shoulder and the crook of your neck.

"I had fun last night, [Y/N]" he whispered lowly into your ear making you blush. 

Jackson

Imagine you woke up one morning to your boyfriend, Jackson's, sleeping face. You smiled softly at how peaceful he looked and laid a soft butterfly kiss on his plush lips before climbing out of bed and going to the kitchen.

Your choice of sleepwear that night was just one of Jackson's button up shirts and you didn't even want to bother to put on any pants before leaving the room. The smell of breakfast filled the dull morning air, waking Jackson in an instant. He climbed out of bed and rushed to the kitchen to find you by the stove, with your back toward him, cooking some eggs.

A smile grew upon his face as he walked up behind you, quietly. He stood close behind you realizing you still weren't aware of his presence so he decided to make himself known and wrapped his arms around your waist causing you to jump. He chuckled softly as you turned your head toward him, your eyes full of fear.

"Good morning," he says, a teasing smile on his face.

You rolled your eyes at him and turned off the stove, "You almost gave me a heart attack...."

Jackson brought one of his hands up from your waist and put his hand on your chest, feeling your heart pounding, "I can tell."

You turned toward him and laid a soft kiss on his lips. Before you could pull back, he pressed in further on the kiss and held you close to him. Without protest, you quickly gave in to him and let him do as he willed. He picked you up from the floor and placed you onto the counter, not breaking the kiss, no even for a second.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and tilted your head for a better angle as you welcomed him into your mouth, which he quickly took advantage of and explored your entire mouth with his tongue. The both of your tongues danced together as the kiss progresses into a greedy kiss.

You pulled back for much needed air for him to start attacking at the spot on your neck that was most sensitive. A soft moan escaped your partially opened lips and he lost it. He picked you up from the counter and took you back to the room where he laid you down on the bed and climbed between your legs to claim your lips again.

You mewled softly against the kiss and managed to say, "What about breakfast?"

Jackson pulled back and looked down at you with his lust filled eyes, "Screw breakfast. I want you right now."