Jackson imagine

It was a cold and rainy day. You sighed as you stared out of the window with a pout on your lips.
Jackson walked up behind you and gave you a back hug, "What's wrong, babe?"
You glanced back at him and looked back out the window, "We had our whole date planned out for today... and it's ruined by the rain..."
Jackson smiled, giving you a peck on the cheek, "It's not ruined. We have each other. We can have our date in here."
You frowned to him, "We can?"
"Yep! Stay right here. I'll be right back."
You watched as he walked out of your shared room and shut the door.
You sighed and looked back out of window, staring at the raindrops as they trailed down the window.
Meanwhile, Jackson was rambling about the apartment setting everything up for your indoor date. He wanted to make sure everything was perfect for you so it took him a little while to finish everything.
When he finally did, he smiled and went to get you.
He pulled you out of the room by your hand, leading you carefully, "Are your eyes closed?"
"Yes," you giggled, "now can I open them?"
"Yes, you can," he said grinning.
You opened your eyes and immediately grinned at what you saw.
"You did all this?" You asked, glancing around at the small hanging lights on the walls also lined with pictures of you and him.
Below that, a candlelit table with bowls of soup on it.
Jackson smiled and nodded, "I did. I hope you like it. Just so you know, I did not make the soup. So you don't have to worry about it tasting terrible."
You laughed, nodding, "Okay." You two sat at the table and began to eat. 

"Mm~ we should do more indoor dates more often. This is so cute," you said, grinning.

Jackson smiled, "We should. The date isn't over yet." 

He stood, turning on music and holding his hand out to you, "Can I have this dance?" 

You smiled, taking his hand and you two slow danced to the music. 

You grinned as he started to sing along to the song and touched your foreheads together. 

"I love you," he whispered.

"I love you too," you whispered back.