Jinyoung imagine

You sat in your class, listening to your teacher ramble on and on about electrophysiology, bored out of your mind. You jotted down notes mindlessly listening to him when a small crumpled piece of paper dropped onto your desk from behind.

You frowned slightly, opening it slowly reading it as it said, "Meet me under the gazebo in the courtyard at lunch hour. Don't keep me waiting."

You frowned a bit deeper at the message on the paper, turning around to see who it could've possibly been from only to meet the gaze of your friend, Jackson's.

He smiled a little seeing the note in your hands and waggled his eyebrows a little, "Oh oh~ looks like someone's got a secret admirer~"

He wiggled his shoulders a little as he teased at you. You sneered at his actions and stuck the note into your pocket turning your attention back to the teacher.

The whole time through the rest of the class you couldn't help but think about who it may be. You never imagined that anyone in your class would ever have a crush on you.

'What if it's a prank?' you thought, pouting a little, 'there are a bit of assholes in my class.... ah no I can't think like this. Not everyone is... I hope it's not one though...'

Finally, when the class bell rang for lunch hour, you sat in your seat watching everyone leave, gripping onto the note. Jackson got up off his seat and sat next to you, tapping your shoulder lightly.

"Aye, you better not keep him waiting," he says pointing to the note, "come on, [y/n]."

He stood up and pulled you up off your seat forcefully and gave you a soft shove to the door. "I got your stuff now goooo," he says quickly shutting the door behind you before you could argue.

You scoffed lightly and shook your head.

'How I've been friends with him for five years, I have no idea,' you thought as you turned and walked off to the courtyard.

You glanced around the courtyard, looking for the gazebo and frowned slightly when you remembered there was three of them. You blinked and looked to the note and looked back up.

'Could it be...' you thought and sprinted off to the gazebo to the back of the courtyard.

You kept going until you got to the gazebo and stopped when you made eye contact with the person standing under it. Your eyes filled with tears as he smiled at you and walked a little closer to you and touched your cheek gently.

"Hey, [y/n]. Long time no see," he says, the smile not leaving his face.

You reached your hands up and touched his face gently, "Jinyoung...you... how..."

Jinyoung chuckled softly and held both of your hands, "You have your friend Jackson to thank for that. He kept calling and calling and this last time he literally flew over to Korea to come get me."

"Jackson did? Really?"

Jinyoung nodded, "Yeah he did. He kept saying something like...he couldn't take your whining anymore and that basically forced him to come get me."

You laughed and nodded, "Yeah, that sounds like him."

"You missed me?" Jinyoung asked, pushing your hair behind your ear.

"Of course I did. How can I not? You moved all the way across the world from me and I couldn't just call you whenever..." you replied with a pout, "did you miss me too?"

Jinyoung smiled and hugged you close to his chest, "Of course."

"Good," you said, snuggling against his chest, your arms hooking around his waist.

You two stayed like that for a while with each other, both content and happy.